Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: ASRock Beta BIOS

Default Re: ASRock Beta BIOS

B75m-dgs r2.0 just wondering if a beta bios is available to enable gtx 650 all other cards work and card works in other systems I had read on a site to ask here for a beta bios to enable it to work been tryin for 2days and no go but as said my 8800gt and my g210 work fine it doesn't boot and while still installed I can use onboard but gpu isn't recognized in bios or windows 7 also tried what manual said set shared memory to auto to disable dsub and use Dvi and gpu still same result but does work with others gpus just fine

thank for share

Update even though card worked in other boards still was defective new card works 100% 2.0x16 still waiting though for a new bios although no issues with current now fully runs with smart boot enabled or disabled

matty81364 is offline Junior Member

ok check this out! im running vista 64 bit and a 3tb hitachi hd. my bios sees it as 800 somthing gig but vista sees it as ?? well i only got 700 something gig left! its un allocated! it boots and everything but i want the extra 700 gig and i need a bios update for the conroe xfire esata2! u got one?

after a year i we finally see win8 compatible logo on asrock site for z68 pro3 (not gen3) and i already have brought win8so here's my question:after reading forums i see that there's lots of problems with z68 pro3 (not gen3) + sandy bridge cpu and new bios (made for ivy bridge) with win8 installed.What bios do you recommend for me to install for win8 pro x64, with my system as thismb asrock z68 pro3 (not gen3)cpu intel i5-2400gpu nvidia gtx 660tipsu thermaltake 600 or 650w (don't remember)ram 2x DIMM DDR3 4096MB PC12800 1600MHz Samsung orig.hdd sata-3 wd caviar blue 1tb (WD10EZEX)no ssd or anything fancy installed.currently using win7 ultimate x64 and bios 1.70 (i think its 1.70 not newer for sure) and have zero problems with anything.

Any Beta Bios for the Z77 Extreme6? The Original post is pretty out dated.......................
    Asus RIVE
    Intel 3930K WATER
    RIPJAWX2133 16GB
    SLI-Asus GTX780 TI DCII OC
    CorsairAX1200

http://www.3dmark.com/3dmv/5003339

parsec is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by jaggerwild View Post
    Any Beta Bios for the Z77 Extreme6? The Original post is pretty out dated.......................
    I doubt any Beta BIOS/UEFI will be added for this or any Z77 board at this point, ASRock has moved on to give primary support to the Haswell/8 Series chipset boards.

OMG, Intel has finally taken their head out of their AS and will be putting out the Ivy bridge-e.

ASRock has already updated a new BIOS for the IB-E on the X79's, and they have put in the 12.7 RST OPTION ROM version for RAID in UEFI, or at least on my EX 7. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, I love my rock.

Quote Originally Posted by jaggerwild View Post

If your running a RAID array and want the newest Intel Option Rom, AMI BIOS are very easy to mod.

parsec is offline Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by odiebugs View Post
    OMG, Intel has finally taken their head out of their AS and will be putting out the Ivy bridge-e.

ASRock has already updated a new BIOS for the IB-E on the X79's, and they have put in the 12.7 RST OPTION ROM version for RAID in UEFI, or at least on my EX 7. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, I love my rock.
    Fine, but BE CAREFUL!! We already have one ASR X79 board owner that flashed to the IVB-E compatible BIOS, while still using their SB-E, and reporting issues. We saw the same thing with the BIOS updates for IVB CPUs, on SB chipset boards (P67, Z68, etc.), when the user was still using their SB CPU. The INF and IME updates needed along with the BIOS update may cure things, but I've seen these problems to many times to feel safe about these "transition" BIOS updates.

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread Information