Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Problem with Asrock H55M-LE mainboard

Default Problem with Asrock H55M-LE mainboard

Hi. In 7-th june i bought the Asrock H55M-LE mainboad and find the next problem with it -- mainboard clearing the cmos settings, if only the computer turn off from electrical net for an 5-6 hours. In 11-th june i chahge the device by warranty, but with new mainboard i have the same problem. Then i try to change a mainboad battery (3.3 V), but it is stiill have no result. Is it a standart situation with the Asrock H55M-LE mainboad, or i must try to change the mainboad by warranty again?

Default Re: Problem with Asrock H55M-LE mainboard

Dear Yupa,

We have tested our H55M-LE without duplicate the symptom.
    Please check if the CLRMOS1 jumper is setting at pin1 and pin2 as below picture.

Best Wishes
    Sean
    ASRock Tech Support Staff

Default Re: Problem with Asrock H55M-LE mainboard

Senk you for the answer, but i find a rison of the problem. And of course it is not a wrong clear cmos jumper position. The problem in quality of battery socket -- the lower comtact in socket bend down too much, so it not tuch the battery al all -- i thange three mainboards by warranty and all of them have the same problem with cmos. Well, i just a little bend up a lower contact in battery socket and now my mainboard works properly.

Thread Information