Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: K10N780SLIX3-WiFi multi-GPU support

Default K10N780SLIX3-WiFi multi-GPU support

Hi there,

I realise this may be a bit of a long shot but I figured I'll ask anyway ;)

So, some background: I was doing some reading and saw ASRock making big news about a year and a half ago for enabling CrossFire on an nForce board:
    techPowerUp! News :: ASRock Enables CrossFire on nForce 740i SLI Motherboard

And I see that there is a BIOS for the N7AD-SLI with description "Support ATI CrossFire":
    ASRock > Products > Motherboard > N7AD-SLI > Download
    So clearly ASRock pulled it off

So that made me wonder: does ASRock have a BIOS (full release or BETA) that could enable CrossFire support on the K10N780SLIX3-WiFi?
    From the techPowerUp article:
    ASRock is reportedly working out similar BIOS firmware for several other motherboards <nobr id="itxt_nobr_1_1" style="color: rgb(0, 0, 153); font-weight: normal; font-size: 100%; font-family: Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;"></nobr>made by it, and wants to enable CrossFire, CrossFireX for all its nForce motherboards.
    Or could they make one if they don't have one now?

Clearly ASRock has the engineering knowledge and smarts to do it for the 740i board. I think it would be amazing if they could get CrossFire working on the K10N780SLIX3-WiFi as this would make it the only Phenom board to support both CrossFire and SLI.

Thanks!

Default Re: K10N780SLIX3-WiFi multi-GPU support

Dear Loophole,

Motherboard K10N780SLIX3-WiFi's chipset is manufactured by Nvidia Corporation, so K10N780SLIX3-WiFi does not support CrossFire technology.
    But K10N780SLIX3-WiFi supports SLI technology.
    Please kindly refer to below link for SLI support list.
    Link: ASRock > Products > K10N780SLIX3-WiFi > SLI Support List
    Thanks!

Best Wishes
    Sean
    ASRock Tech Support Staff

Thread Information