Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: AsRock p55 Extreme 4 with Corsair CMX4GX3M2A1600C9

Default AsRock p55 Extreme 4 with Corsair CMX4GX3M2A1600C9

Hello...Im having problem with AsRock p55 Extreme 4 and Corsair CMX4GX3M2A1600C9 on windows 7 64 bit when im running it at 8 gb of ram...

1.)I couldnt install windows with 8g of ram, (Blue screen once,windows errors during instalation),but with 4 all goes fine
    2.)When i installed windows i putted other 4 gigs,and all worked fine for 1 day,then on windows startup it crashes,and i couldnt even enter in safe mode...then i removed 4 gigs and again all working fine...
    3.)I have runned memtest and memory is fine all 4 sticks....
    4.)And memory runs in dual channel with 4 and 8 gigs so i really dont know what problem ca n be,somethimes with 8 gigs running fine for day or 2,and somethimes it crashes or frozen after minute or 2...
    5.)When is working windows says that i have 8gigs,and they are working on 1600 mhz,all is on default in bios

Maybe new bios i should install or maybe some of pins on Mb isnt working fine...Please help

Rest of configuration is Intel I5 760,Corsair 700w power supply....
    Last edited by Scorpion0211; 10-19-2010 at 03:00 PM.

Thread Information