Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Need ASRock Current Motherboard Drivers both Windows XP Pro. & Linux Mint 10

Default Need ASRock Current Motherboard Drivers both Windows XP Pro. & Linux Mint 10

Purchased and downloaded current drivers but still no sound output so i reformatted Hard Drives and re-installed both Operating Systems Windows XP Pro. "SP 3 updated" & Linux Mint but still no sound being outputed from Computer although strong levels indicated on input so they are telling me on Linux forum/Xchat that I need to re-install drivers... OK well what is the best way to do this to avoid all the spam/ads and get a professional service without additional scams and need for payment of additional services... This has not been fun please help me if at all possible...

Default Re: Need ASRock Current Motherboard Drivers both Windows XP Pro. & Linux Mint 10

... OK well what is the best way to do this to avoid all the spam/ads and get a professional service without additional scams and need for payment of additional services...

Seems impossible without knowing the mainboard, you are talking about.

Thread Information