Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Erratic Mouse on 890FX Deluxe 4

Default Erratic Mouse on 890FX Deluxe 4

I use a Microsoft Wireless Laser mouse 6000 v2.0. Periodicly I experience erratic cursor movement or stoppage. I suspect it may have something to do with USB but am not sure.
    Has anyone else experienced this or can anyone give me a hint as to what may be the problem? TIA

Default Re: Erratic Mouse on 890FX Deluxe 4

I have a deluxe5 and have this problem from time to time. I am using a Logitech G5 gaming mouse (wired). I thought it was my mouse going bad. The motherboard is only a few months old and I've had the mouse for a couple years now. Not sure what causes it. Sometimes unplugging it and plugging it back in to the same or different USB port helps. My MB has USB3.0 ports but they have the same problem.

Default Re: Erratic Mouse on 890FX Deluxe 4

Try turning off Legacy USB support in bios, this worked for me with the Z68 and Logitech mouse..
    Asrock Z68 Extreme 4, i7-2600K, DH-14, G Skill F3-14900CL9D-8GBXLD, HD6970, HX-750, 3X 2TB Hitachi SATA3, Corsair F60, etc

Thread Information