Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: asrock H55M-GE R2 NO LIFE HELP !

Default asrock H55M-GE R2 NO LIFE HELP !

I built this PC yesterday, I have built a few before, it was up and running in a few hours with windows 7 64 BIT installed wireless dngal connected had updated window,G/C card software, ect.
    I then installed the software from asrock,(which to be honest didnt seem to do much i tried it out then turned pc off ,the PC was working fine restarting shutting down sleeping etc yesterday.
    I went to move it from the build area to my sons room and before moving it I tested and at first it would not come on then it came on I just thought I hit wrong button or main power wasn't turned on, once it was moved again, I could not get it to start at all there is life to PSU but the PC power button is not doing nothing, I checked the 9 pin header connection all was ok and in right position as stated on manual but this was a bit confusing even though i am not a novice and there are 3 cables HDD LED, POWER SW,RESET SW, but as mentioned it was working fine, restarting sleeping all buttons did what they was supposed to do yesterday.
    What can be done any help appreciated.

UPDATE I tested the psu by shorting out black n green pins, the psu kicks in so that seems ok.

PC BUILD ASROCK H55M -GE R2.0
    8 DDR3 1066MHZ CL7 TEAM ELITE RAM
    INTEL CORE I5 650 3.20GHZ SOCKET 1156
    SAMSUNG ECO-GREEN 1000GB SATA-II 32MB 5400RPM
    SAMSUNG DVD WRITER
    EVO LABS 900W 80+ PSU & GAMING CASE
    Last edited by achurch1; 12-31-2010 at 03:00 AM. Reason: updte

Thread Information