Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Problem with 870 Extreme3 and Dr.Debug code

Exclamation Problem with 870 Extreme3 and Dr.Debug code

Hello..i have a motherboard asrock 870 extreme3 and amd phenom x2 555 series cpu!My motherboard have the utility to unlock 2 more cores at this cpu, when i unlock the cores the computer start normaly but when i shutdown on the Dr.Debug apears the code "05" and the computers doesnt turn off.I have the manual and i see the problem but i dont know what to do!!Anyone who knows what cak i do with this problem? thanks!!!!!

Default Re: Problem with 870 Extreme3 and Dr.Debug code

Hey, that error code has to do with the CPU. More specifically, interrupt control register is a hardware register in a computer chip used to configure the chip to generate interrupts—to raise a signal on an interrupt line—in response to some event occurring within the chip or a circuit connected to the chip.

Basically, what that means is that you unlocked a unstable core! Unfortunately, even if you are able to unlock a core, it may not function properly. Just turn off UCC (the unlocking feature) and you will have a perfectly fine phenom II x2.

I have the same chip and can overclock mine to 4Ghz easy!

Good Luck!
    Phenom II x4 955 BE @3.63Ghz
    870 extreme3 mobo
    8Gb Kingston pc3-10600
    Samsung 830 SSD 128Gb Sata 3.0
    Crucial SSD 64Gb Sata 3.0
    WD 1Tb 64mb Sata 3.0 black
    650w Modular Thermaltake
    N520 hyper CPU cooler (upgraded fans)
    Sapphire HD6950 Overclock GPU
    WEI overall score 7.4

Default Re: Problem with 870 Extreme3 and Dr.Debug code

thank you very much my friend!!i bilieve that was a problem with the motherboard...not with cpu!!!but its ok!!thanks again for your time!!!

Thread Information