Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Static noise P67 Pro3 on Realtek audio ALC892

Question Static noise P67 Pro3 on Realtek audio ALC892

Have P67 Pro3 BIOS 1.7, Windows 7 Pro x64, Audio driver R257.

I hear sufficiently audible static noise from audio speakers that correlate on HDD usage and CPU usage, in heavy load it this noise much lower than in idle. I cnanged speakers, headphones, input jacks - the noise still present.

In Internet I find recomendation to disable via Windows "Pc Beep", "CD Input" audio inputs, but there no such inputs in my audio device, I disabled all other inputs, except front speaker, this is not help.

Please, help ?

Default Re: Static noise P67 Pro3 on Realtek audio ALC892

Hi,
    To make sure. Is the HDD is properly secure. Heatsink on the Cpu needs to be Fanless? Which it is probably not, to test it as the major issue. On the other hand it depends on your Mobo But the Disabling of Drivers /Inputs is not a problem unless the In OS settings are not installed. See the software from the Mobo manufacture.

guiguy82
    Thanks, but all hardware secured properly. Problem in audio output it noisy, it like old bad radio signal. I think this is interference between some hardware and audio chip on MB, like not properly shielded wiring. And also thisis noise doesn't depend on volume, it always have same level.

The audio coming from the back ports should not have static. If the back ports have static, then you might have a poorly grounded system or power supply or bad motherboard.

Using the front panel ports may have static due to the lack of shielding on the front panel audio cables and other devices like the HDD, PSU, PSU Cables, ect.

I am searching for similar people with same issue as me. P67 extreme 4 /realtek.

I think I may have tracked it down to a windows security/ hotfix. By any chane did you fully update windows?

If I reinstall o/s I can get rid of the sound corruptions. Maybe something you'd be prepared to try too?

Go in the bios and disable c1e,then in Windows/power saving options choose balanced power saving profile

If you still hear the noise try disabling eist in the bios,if still you hear noise then it could be your psu or graphic card poorly insulated against emi(electromagnetic interference)
    Gigabyte z77x UP4-TH F11c Modded Bios
    Intel i7 3770k 24/7@4.8ghz 1.38v Turbo llc +0.165v dvid multithreading enabled
    Samsung Green(MV-3V4G3D/US) 8GB @2133mhz 9-10-10-21-1t 1.55v
    Thermalright Silver Arrow Cpu Cooler
    1xSamsung 840 pro 256 Gb SSD windows 8.1 pro 64bit
    1xSamsung f4 HD204UI 2tb hard drive Storage
    Powercolor 7970 3gb V3 @1150mhz core/1700mhz mem,1.150v Accelero aftermarket air cooler 55c max
    Razer Lycosa Keyboard
    Logitech X-530 5.1 Speakers
    Lite-On iHAS124-19 24x Sata DVDRW
    K-World Hybrid DVB-T 210SE Digital T.V Card
    L.G E2260V L.E.D 1920x1080 Monitor
    Xfx Pro 750w silver rated Psu 80+
    Fractal Arc Midi Case

http://i38.tinypic.com/14myvfa.jpg x58 ud5 <=3.8ghz + 4.2ghz Overclock Template!!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/warren304#p/u Visit Me On Youtube

Lots Of Gaming Videos With X58 Ud5 System And Gpu On My Youtube Channel!!
    Just Uploaded New Battlefield 4 Video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually having just rebooted my OS I am pretty certain the culprit is Aida64. I can now replicate the sound issue with the application open. It goes away when it is closed.

I did two things today - installed all microsoft update to get SP1 for Win7 64. And installed Aida64. By chance on the fresh install after i loaded all the drivers I installed Aida64 - with ACDC blasting - and guess what sound corruption. Prior to that the sound was clean and when I close the app the sound is clean.

Raising a bug report with Aida64 as I type.

Thread Information