Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Asrock 890gx won't boot and led debug 00

Default Re: Asrock 890gx won't boot and led debug 00

but you're sure that the 00 debug code means that all the component of the pc work fine? Because, i repeat, the fact that the problem is caused by the monito, at me seems very very strange, quite impossible. Howewer, i put a post in a forum, so i hope that it will answered.
    But for now, can you nicly help me, not considering the monitor as cause of the problem??
    For example, i does'nt connect the hd to the pc, maybe this is the problem? or then it can be another

i connect the keybord on the motherboard, when i turn on the power supply, the led of keybord blinking, but when i turn on the motheboard the led of keyboard does'nt flash. this is another indication for something??

i connect the pc with an old monitor, so to try if with this the screen boot will appear. but nothing. no one signal, each from the vga integrated with the motheboard each with the other vga. Now i'm really thinking that it is the processor the problem.
    I repeat this, the 00 led code debug, what means? Are you sure it is the code what means it is all right and there isn't no problem??

I would send Asrock a support request.
    They can probably help you out further.
    ASRock > Support > Contact Technical Support

Let them know about this threat, while you're submitting the request.

i send the request, but howewer i really don't understand a thing. The debug led, you say that if the code is 00, there is no problem, this is true or i don't understand well?

You can find the definition of the error codes in your motherboard's manual.

Error Code 00 =control to OS Loader - This means that the bios is sending control to the Hard disk etc. So that the hard disk can start loading windows etc.

but like i repeat you, i didn't connect the hd to the motherboard, because i haven't a os installed on the hd, i try to connect a usb pen where i installend on a linus os so to try to install or try to run the os in live mode, but without see the bios screen, i can't do much thing.
    In next time i will try to connect a hd with an os installed on, i will hope this will work.
    But i have almost a doubt, when i turn on the pc, the led debug turn on 00 in just a second, how fast he can controll the component and make me see the bios scren?? I doubt the controll that it make is so fast and correctly...

now i went to the asrock support site and for try i controlled the list of memory compatibility of th motheboard. maybe i'm wrong, but i can't find my memory in that list, can you help me and check you too.
    my memory CORSAIR XMS3 DDR3 1333MHz TW3X4G1333C9A 4GB (2x2GB) CAS 9

ASRock > Support > Memory QVL

when i remove memory and processor, the led debug still remain at 00, can you explain this to me?

Quote Originally Posted by zakato View Post
    when i remove memory and processor, the led debug still remain at 00, can you explain this to me?
    Now that means. You definitely have a bad board. RMA it.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information