Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: asrock M3A 770DE no post help please

Default asrock M3A 770DE no post help please

Hi i have a new build here (phenom 550be, corsair xms34gb) everything is plugged in correctly but when i switch it on ...nothing (the fans spin, can eject cd etc)

no bios screen no beep nothing

the only thing that could be wrong is the system panel header? would that stop it from posting ?

colour cables is positive?

is this where they are supposed to go?

(have tried my cpu/psu/ram with another mobo and it works)
    Last edited by manny365; 04-08-2011 at 07:07 PM.

Default Re: asrock M3A 770DE no post help please

Quote Originally Posted by manny365 View Post
    Hi i have a new build here (phenom 550be, corsair xms34gb) everything is plugged in correctly but when i switch it on ...nothing (the fans spin, can eject cd etc)

no bios screen no beep nothing

the only thing that could be wrong is the system panel header? would that stop it from posting ?

colour cables is positive?

is this where they are supposed to go?

(have tried my cpu/psu/ram with another mobo and it works)

i just got a new build and i got the same problem it powers on all fans spin,gpu fan spins,coller spins, drives open/close hdd powers on makes noises. but mobo a770de dosent make a sound no beep nothing,dosent boot at all no video when i connected to my monitor or tv. anyone says dead mobo or do i need to change some jumpers or something??? plz HELP!!!!! i got 30 days return policy!

i just got a new build and i got the same problem it powers on all fans spin,gpu fan spins,coller spins, drives open/close hdd powers on makes noises. but mobo a770de dosent make a sound no beep nothing,dosent boot at all no video when i connected to my monitor or tv. anyone says dead mobo or do i need to change some jumpers or something??? plz HELP!!!!! i got 30 days return policy!

The 2 connectors (yellow & blue in the pic) in the vertical position actually go horizontal.
    Last edited by rscott521; 04-24-2011 at 10:53 AM.

Thread Information