Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: p67 extreme 4 Bios post screen problem!!!

Default p67 extreme 4 Bios post screen problem!!!

Hi!

I have problem when i start my computer and it comes to bios post screen. It stays there about 30sec and then goes to bios (if i want) or windows. At the moment every thing else is working good but that is enoying thing.

Have tried bios update, all version of 1.60, 1.61 and 1.62.
    have cleared cmos too and battery taken of.

Plz i some one knows something tell me :D

Thanks!!!

Default Re: p67 extreme 4 Bios post screen problem!!!

This is going to sound too simple with what you have done but.... I had a similar problem getting my extreme4 to post. I had tried everything too. What solved the problem was go to bios, hit F9(load optimized defaults), save and exit. do nothing else. When I did that it posted perfectly. If that works then go back in and change 1 thing at a time and test to make sure it will boot after each change. That way if you run into a problem you will know what caused it. Maybe this will help.
    Last edited by thefonz; 04-20-2011 at 01:49 AM.

Default Re: p67 extreme 4 Bios post screen problem!!!

It didnt help... tried to take all usb devices off too (other forum recomennded to try) but same thing.

I need to try 1 thing more.. when i last time oc´ed more than 4.8ghz it stopped to doing that and i only rise vcore and multiplier. ill post more tomorrow^^

Thread Information