Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: About unlock cores (Phenom II X2 555) in ASROCK 770 Extreme 3

Default Re: About unlock cores (Phenom II X2 555) in ASROCK 770 Extreme 3

Quote Originally Posted by tevike View Post
    I have the same MB, Asrock 770 Extreme3 and a Phenom II X2 555 BE. It unlocks without changing any voltage, at least manually. I am using it as a X4. But I've read somewhere, that not all Phenom II X2 555 cpus are unlockable. On a shops review page somebody switched 3 Phenom II X2 555, until the 4th could be unlocked.
    Thanks for your replay tevike ,could you show me please the option (cpu active core control) picture frome your bios and all the option that you change it to make the unlocked Successfully and the version of Bios
    thanks tevike

My current bios version is 1.80, but the board came with 1.60 and it was working on that also. I just enabled core control, haven't changed anything else. All other options are Auto. I've attached a screenshot. Now my cpu is detected as a Phenom X4 B55.

About unlock cores (Phenom II X2 555) in ASROCK 770 Extreme 3-bios1-jpg

My current bios version is 1.80, but the board came with 1.60 and it was working on that also. I just enabled core control, haven't changed anything else. All other options are Auto. I've attached a screenshot. Now my cpu is detected as a Phenom X4 B55.

About unlock cores (Phenom II X2 555) in ASROCK 770 Extreme 3-bios1-jpg
    ok tevike i have the same version of bios 1.8 but when i set the advanced clock calibration to auto and then set cpu active core control to enabled the donot show me 4 cores it show me just 2 cores why About unlock cores (Phenom II X2 555) in ASROCK 770 Extreme 3-bios-jpg??? i know even if the cpu have a two broken cores they show me in the cpu active core control option but why they show me just two?????? tevike could you please show me a picture from the bios (H/M monitor) to see your voltages

In the H/M page of the bios I have a Vcore of 1.392 with Cool and quiet enabled. And at ACC I have 4 cores only after I enable it and restart. Else it shows only 2 cores.

In the H/M page of the bios I have a Vcore of 1.392 with Cool and quiet enabled. And at ACC I have 4 cores only after I enable it and restart. Else it shows only 2 cores.
    Ok thank you very much tevike

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information