Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: encore des problèmes Z68-Extreme4

Angry encore des problèmes Z68-Extreme4

Something else! It starts anyway to do much. I redid an instalation on my M4 with a USB Windows 7-64. Now when I plug in the drive, and boot it stops at the loading of Windows! When the OS is started, so no writer, I want to put a HDD hot plug and there .. Full crash! Moreover now my hard drive is good to be scanned and hopefully find my data because I have 2 folders of 20 and 50 GB and more than 208 GB free on a 1TB drive! This was the case except that now I can not see all the records ..
    Frankly it's beginning to take my head I had already paid quite a problem when at last I think it's good and I want to redo a clean instalation there something else.
    Does this card supports hot-swapping? How to set the Satas in AHCI? And then the writer! Frankly I'm not a penguin and I like to beat around with a motherboard which runs well but then I'm not far from returning to my dealer ..

Default Re: encore des problèmes Z68-Extreme4

Hello,
    I manage to find solutions to all my problems but little by little there is one that I can not set the hook it's a hot hard drive? Whether ports on Intel or Marvell does not work!
    Does anyone has tried? Does it work for you?
    Thank you

Thread Information