Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: New Build, P67 Extreme4 won't accept RAID drivers

Default New Build, P67 Extreme4 won't accept RAID drivers

Trying to set this system up for the first time, I'll give the full specs at the bottom of this post.

Intended OS is Windows 7 x64, and I've tried both the SATA RAID driver on the CD, and I've downloaded the driver directly from ASRock, neither one work. In every case, when I attempt to install the RAID drivers, I always get this error:

"No new devices could be found. Make sure the driver files are correct and located on the driver installation media"

I am installing Windows 7 via an AData USB key in the USB 3.0 slot, and the drivers for the RAID from the internet were put onto a USB 2.0 flash key to be loaded. Obviously the CD was loaded from the CD. :P

Full system specs:
    ASRock P67 Extreme4
    16GB Corsair DDR3
    Intel i7 2600K
    4 x 2TB Western Digital Hard Drives, trying to set up in RAID 10, UEFI is already set for AHCI/RAID mode
    Sony BDR
    eVGA GeForce GTX 570
    Corsair 750W PSU

This system is going to be used for a video production system, I have to have the RAID 10 setup.
    I DID set the RAID array up in the array configuration wizard, and it does recognize all of the drives. (in the BIOS/UEFI too)
    Last edited by indigo64; 06-03-2011 at 02:13 AM.

Default Re: New Build, P67 Extreme4 won't accept RAID drivers

nevermind nevermind. *facepalm* problem still exists in another form...
    Last edited by indigo64; 06-03-2011 at 02:19 AM.

Thread Information