Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 24 of 42 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 419

Thread: Asrock Z68 extreme 4 : BSOD A clock interrupt was not received ---




  1. #231
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    26

    Default Re: Asrock Z68 extreme 4 : BSOD A clock interrupt was not received ---

    Hi,
    I just registered because I have the same Problem here. For I am not a native speaker please excuse if I make mistakes.
    First I want to say I like the forum, I'm reading it for some time and it is really usefull.

    My System is:
    ASrock Z68 Extreme4
    Intel Core i5-2500k
    Corsair XMS3 2x4GB 1600Mhz
    530W be quiet! Pure Power L7 80+
    Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB

    I get +1 Bsod a day, like everybody else when not doing much (watching videos, surfing or even do nothing).
    Errorcode is: 0x00000101
    and with BlueScreenView I checked the Minidump and it says for causing driver "ntoskrnl.exe" OR "igdkmd64.sys" OR BOTH together.
    I do not OC I just want my System to be stable right now.
    Bios Version is 1.70 and i totally resettes it yeserday but again two Bsod today.

    Last thing to mention, I do not always get a Bluescreen. Sometimes it only freezes or it takes ~5 seconds till the Bsod appears.

    I'm really hoping that there will be a solution for this soon. Is it sure that the problem could not be causes by the CPU?

    Vakilando

  2. #232
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Derby, United Kingdom
    Posts
    65

    Default Re: Asrock Z68 extreme 4 : BSOD A clock interrupt was not received ---

    Quote Originally Posted by Vakilando View Post
    Hi,
    I just registered because I have the same Problem here. For I am not a native speaker please excuse if I make mistakes.
    First I want to say I like the forum, I'm reading it for some time and it is really usefull.

    My System is:
    ASrock Z68 Extreme4
    Intel Core i5-2500k
    Corsair XMS3 2x4GB 1600Mhz
    530W be quiet! Pure Power L7 80+
    Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB

    I get +1 Bsod a day, like everybody else when not doing much (watching videos, surfing or even do nothing).
    Errorcode is: 0x00000101
    and with BlueScreenView I checked the Minidump and it says for causing driver "ntoskrnl.exe" OR "igdkmd64.sys" OR BOTH together.
    I do not OC I just want my System to be stable right now.
    Bios Version is 1.70 and i totally resettes it yeserday but again two Bsod today.

    Last thing to mention, I do not always get a Bluescreen. Sometimes it only freezes or it takes ~5 seconds till the Bsod appears.

    I'm really hoping that there will be a solution for this soon. Is it sure that the problem could not be causes by the CPU?

    Vakilando
    Wellcome to the forum Vakilando one of the first things you can try is fixing your vcore to 1.20v and see if that helps.

  3. #233
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    26

    Default Re: Asrock Z68 extreme 4 : BSOD A clock interrupt was not received ---

    Quote Originally Posted by copystuff View Post
    [...]one of the first things you can try is fixing your vcore to 1.20v and see if that helps.
    Thanks for the quick response.

    I will try this. Can you tell me what exactly this means? Because even when I fix it to 1.20V the Vcore changes, depending on the CPU load. I checked it with CPU-Z.

  4. #234
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Derby, United Kingdom
    Posts
    65

    Default Re: Asrock Z68 extreme 4 : BSOD A clock interrupt was not received ---

    Quote Originally Posted by Vakilando View Post
    Thanks for the quick response.

    I will try this. Can you tell me what exactly this means? Because even when I fix it to 1.20V the Vcore changes, depending on the CPU load. I checked it with CPU-Z.
    Ok you should notice if its fixed @ 1.20v it shouldnt go under 1.20v but when you put more load on the cpu the vcore will rise.
    Last edited by copystuff; 09-21-2011 at 08:25 AM.

  5. #235
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    14

    Default Re: Asrock Z68 extreme 4 : BSOD A clock interrupt was not received ---

    Ok, i'm giving up this board.

    After a few weeks that seems my BSOD or freezing issues
    were gone with bios 1.7, today I had two freezes (No blue screen yet).
    One of them in a middle of acreen saver work.

    I have this board for a about 2.5 monthes now, and this is enough.
    The worse thing is the way Asrock IGNORES its customers.

    We are a hundreds of customers that hurted by this hurrible defected board.

    Peaple, we must be more ACTIVE!

    I'm considering [B]ASRock Z68 PROFESSIONAL GEN3 LGA 1155</b>,
    as I can't find any BSOD of freezing issues reported with this board.

    We paid with our best money! Let's ask Asrock to find a solution ot
    replace these defected Z68 Extreme boards to other model.
    Last edited by Namrur; 09-21-2011 at 07:41 PM.

  6. #236
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    14

    Default Re: Asrock Z68 extreme 4 : BSOD A clock interrupt was not received ---

    Ok, i've opened a Facebook page for all of us:

    <b>Asrock Z68 Extreme4 Motherboard Bsod/freezing issue | Facebook</b>

    Please upload any copy of your message here to there as well.

    Please help us all by joining this page and publishing it.

    Thank you.

    <b>Our goal is to have a solution to these motherboards issues by
    Asrock as a Bios fix until Nov 1, or to replacing this board to other
    model known as not having BSOD/freeezing issues (like mentioned
    Z68 PROFESSIONAL GEN3 ), or to get our money back.</b>

    P.s, if someone have a beter title, or a beter picture describing this subject,
    please let me know.
    Last edited by Namrur; 09-21-2011 at 07:44 PM.

  7. #237
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    26

    Default Re: Asrock Z68 extreme 4 : BSOD A clock interrupt was not received ---

    Quote Originally Posted by copystuff View Post
    Ok you should notice if its fixed @ 1.20v it shouldnt go under 1.20v but when you put more load on the cpu the vcore will rise.
    Well, the only thing I changed in UEFI is CPU Core Voltage to "Fixed" and Fixed Voltage to "1.200 V", but Core Voltage in CPU-Z is 1.168 at the Moment.
    Do I have to change the Power Limit or something else,too?

    EDIT: And Vcore is not stable it changes from 1.168 to 1.184 at the moment...
    Last edited by Vakilando; 09-21-2011 at 04:06 PM.

  8. #238
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Derby, United Kingdom
    Posts
    65

    Default Re: Asrock Z68 extreme 4 : BSOD A clock interrupt was not received ---

    Quote Originally Posted by Vakilando View Post
    Well, the only thing I changed in UEFI is CPU Core Voltage to "Fixed" and Fixed Voltage to "1.200 V", but Core Voltage in CPU-Z is 1.168 at the Moment.
    Do I have to change the Power Limit or something else,too?

    EDIT: And Vcore is not stable it changes from 1.168 to 1.184 at the moment...
    No it will change up and down a bit and dont forget cpuz always shows slightly different vcore than your motherboard does.
    Have you had anymore freezing since chnging vcore ?

  9. #239
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    26

    Default Re: Asrock Z68 extreme 4 : BSOD A clock interrupt was not received ---

    Quote Originally Posted by copystuff View Post
    No it will change up and down a bit and dont forget cpuz always shows slightly different vcore than your motherboard does.
    Have you had anymore freezing since chnging vcore ?
    Ok, but in the Bios the Vcore is around the same values as it is in Cpu-Z.
    No more freeze or bdos until now, but I only tested for some hours and I'm not at home now until Sunday.
    But this is can not be the final solution, or is it? Is it no Problem if the Vcore is fixed to a "high" level?


    But I joind the FB group, created a account especially for this as I am not at FB^^

  10. #240
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Derby, United Kingdom
    Posts
    65

    Default Re: Asrock Z68 extreme 4 : BSOD A clock interrupt was not received ---

    Quote Originally Posted by Vakilando View Post
    Ok, but in the Bios the Vcore is around the same values as it is in Cpu-Z.
    No more freeze or bdos until now, but I only tested for some hours and I'm not at home now until Sunday.
    But this is can not be the final solution, or is it? Is it no Problem if the Vcore is fixed to a "high" level?


    But I joind the FB group, created a account especially for this as I am not at FB^^
    The final solution would be to return your board and go a different make.

Page 24 of 42 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •