Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 27 of 42 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: Asrock Z68 extreme 4 : BSOD A clock interrupt was not received ---

Default Re: Asrock Z68 extreme 4 : BSOD A clock interrupt was not received ---

Quote Originally Posted by Vakilando View Post
    Hey,
    I have Intel HD Graphics Driver 15.22.50.64.2509 (64bit) installed, but i read often now that your Version should be the most up to date one. Did I load something wrong?

And about the USB3 Driver, I had freezing when using DVB-T via USB 3.0 an I updated to 1.105 from 0.96, perhaps I should downgrade to 1.101 again, but I tried it ans USB3 was not working with my DCB Stick. But I don't know If I had freezing/ bsod at this time.
    Apologies I wrote the wrong version for my Intel HD Graphics Driver... Our driver version is the same as Intel HD Graphics 2000-3000 22.50.64.2509... May I know what's an issue for you, is it BSOD or Freezing issue?

With my case, previously I had problem with BSOD due to Intel HD Graphics Driver and Freezing issue due to Eltron Driver...

With Eltron Driver, I suggest to use V1.101 as latest version V1.105 has many problems. Kindly note that I don't use Asrock Fast USB driver which I found causing problems.

Quote Originally Posted by iduosports View Post
    FOR THOSE WHO"S STILL HAVING BSOD or FREEZE
    Please let me know what's causing it so I can check with my PC too.
    It's not easy to reproduce - it just happens totally randomly and can be days apart, although the PC has to be almost idle (eg. just browsing the net), and mine has always occurred when I am moving the mouse. I'm on 1.70 also, and all other drivers are either what came on the disc included with the board, or what has come through Windows Update (I'm on Win7 x64).

Where are you guys getting the updated intel graphics driver? Mine has a version number totally different to those everyone else is listing - mine is 8.15.10.2361.

I went to this address Intel Driver Update Utility and after pressing the "Check your system for the latest updates" button it says I have the most current driver.

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianW View Post
    It's not easy to reproduce - it just happens totally randomly and can be days apart, although the PC has to be almost idle (eg. just browsing the net), and mine has always occurred when I am moving the mouse. I'm on 1.70 also, and all other drivers are either what came on the disc included with the board, or what has come through Windows Update (I'm on Win7 x64).
    Since you are still using driver from the disc, I suggest you to update your other driver first from this website. **Official** Asrock Z68 Extreme4 thread. Share your experiences, OCs & tech issues!rust me, it works. With Eltron USB driver, please use previous version 1.101. Also don't forget to update bios 1.70 and for my case I change my storage setup as AHCI and graphics as ONBOARD. Others such as Vcore set as 'AUTO' as per bios 1.70 original default setting.

So far so good for me after updated all drivers and new bios. Been 2 days without problem, I will still update with you guys daily basis.

FOR EMILY
    Please advise us which driver you are using during your test at Asrock Lab (ASROCK website is not up to date with driver for MOBO Asrock Z68 Extreme4, please update new driver which is stable on ASROCK website)

Where are you guys getting the updated intel graphics driver? Mine has a version number totally different to those everyone else is listing - mine is 8.15.10.2361.

I went to this address Intel Driver Update Utility and after pressing the "Check your system for the latest updates" button it says I have the most current driver.
    Your one is not the latest one. Latest driver can be downloaded here... http://downloadcenter.intel.com/SearchResult.aspx?lang=eng&ProductFamily=Graphics& ProductLine=Processor+graphics&ProductProduct=2nd+ Generation+Intel®+Core™+Processors+with+Intel®+HD+ Graphics+3000%2f2000

P
    lease give it try and let me know if you still have problem with BSOD/Freeze.

Thought I would chime in. You stated that you are using Win 7 64bit. I do not have the Extreme4 board, I have the Fatal1ty Pro and I am also using Win 7 Ultimate 64bit. I've had no BSOD's, but have had a few freezes, an issue Intel acknowledges and claims to have fixed in the release notes of the latest driver update. After you download and install the Intel Driver given in the link from iduosports, you will have Intel Graphics Driver version: 8.15.10.2509 dated 08/31/2011. Good luck with your issue.
    Last edited by roscolo; 09-25-2011 at 01:32 PM.

@iduosports - thanks for the link. I'm used to updating nVidia and ATI drivers, but I'm new to using onboard Intel drivers.

I've updated the graphics drivers and the Etron USB3 drivers (to 1.101), I've still got VCore set to Offset +0.07 - if I can go at least a week without a BSD, I'll try going back to VCore: Auto again.

I just had another x101 BSD - but this time was different for me, it happened coming out of screen saver (the monitor was asleep). The really weird thing was after I pressed the PC reset button, I had a blank screen for an extended period and eventually I ended up back in windows (no boot screen, no windows loading screen, I didn't have to enter my password, and the program I had open previously was still running), I've never seen anything like that before.

I just had another x101 BSD - but this time was different for me, it happened coming out of screen saver (the monitor was asleep). The really weird thing was after I pressed the PC reset button, I had a blank screen for an extended period and eventually I ended up back in windows (no boot screen, no windows loading screen, I didn't have to enter my password, and the program I had open previously was still running), I've never seen anything like that before.
    AdrianW, Have you updated your bios into 1.70? Because It sounds strange for me as your Vcore settings has offset mode +0.07V as for my default bios 1.70 Settings, Vcore is at 'Auto'. To make everything clear now for you, try to update bios 1.70 and use default settings. NOTE, the only things I change from default settings (3 settings), Graphics settings 'ONBOARD', CPU Fan "AUTO NOT Full on", and my storage 'AHCI'. I don't install Asrock USB Xfast.

Other things you might need to check, do you have SSD installed and also your HDD which sata port do you install?

I'm also thinking, are you using some codec installed, if so which codec? For my circumstances, some codec is causing problems with Windows 7 64Bit, I'm currently using Shark 007 Codec which I found very consistent now, especially Lav Filter is included inside Shark 007 Codec and also won't harm your PC.

Have you updated your Realtek HD driver? Current version is R2.65 and can be found here
    Realtek

FYI
    My system has now been running smoothly for 3 days in a row with screen saver, sleep mode, turn off hardisk, low usage (browsing and watch movie), transfer files as 1TB to another HDD.
    Last edited by iduosports; 09-26-2011 at 07:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by iduosports View Post
    AdrianW, Have you updated your bios into 1.70? Because It sounds strange for me as your Vcore settings has offset mode +0.07V as for my default bios 1.70 Settings, Vcore is at 'Auto'.
    Yes. I updated to 1.70 about a week ago. It did have "auto" for Vcore, but that just wasn't stable at all as I had a BSD the same day. I changed to offset mode with +0.07v as others in the thread had had success with those settings.

Other settings I've altered from standard: AHCI for storage, fan speeds, disabling the super I/O ports.

I don't have an SSD, and my two hard drives are connected to the Intel SATA ports. I think I connect one of them to a SATA3 port, as the I used the other SATA2 ports for my optical drive, SATA dock and eSATA rear socket. I'm not using the Marvel SATA ports at all.

I can't see why codecs would make any difference, the BSDs usually occur when moving the mouse, and the PC would not be playing any audio/video at the time. But, I do use the Shark007 pack anyway.

Not sure which Realtek driver I'm using, I'll check when I get home - thanks for the link.

Page 27 of 42 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread Information