Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 28 of 42 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread: Asrock Z68 extreme 4 : BSOD A clock interrupt was not received ---

Default Re: Asrock Z68 extreme 4 : BSOD A clock interrupt was not received ---

Hi,
    before I test any further I want to reinstall my System using all the actual drivers. But this time I want to use AHCI, but I have a question on this. Do I need "Intel Rapid Sorage Technology" and "Intel Management Engine"?

Vakilando

Quote Originally Posted by ASRock TSD - Emily View Post
    Dear all,

About Z68 Extreme4 BSOD issue, we did the test with various config, but we hardly see the symptom on our side.

Emily
    I use my new pc from about 3 month all the day, I experience 2 BSOD 101 e 1 freeze, so i can believe that this is hardly to test.

I have all the latest drivers installed

My config
    i7 2600k
    mobo...
    8 gb corsair ( cl 8/ 1,5 volt / white slot)
    ssd 510 intel 120gb

Now i run wiht igpu +50mv but is probably that i have to wait another long time to see another bsod, but we need a real fix .... please

Dear iduosports,

Thanks you for the detail test result and information.

About Etron USB3.0 driver, we have upload ver1.04 to Z68 Extreme4 beta zone, you can download the driver from below link to try.
    Link: ASRock > Products > Motherboard > Z68 Extreme4 > Download

About the drivers version that we did the test, we install all drivers from our support CD.
    Thanks!

Dear Vakilando,

The latest BIOS of Z68 Extreme4 is P1.70.

But if your system have BSOD problem, we recommend you update BIOS L1.60B or L1.60G from below link to try.
    Thanks~

Dear Copystuff,

We didn't get user reply BSOD issue on Z68 Extreme4 Gen3 so far.

Could you tell me the detail configuration of your system?
    And what situation you will get the BSOD?

Thanks for your help.

Have a nice day
    ASRock TSD
    Emily

I installed the whole system new now and installed all the newest drivers (but not Etron, I uses 1.101 as recommended) and got my firt bsod (0x00000101) while copying data.
    Bios was not changed, besides of AHCI and onboard graphics. I will set CPU Core voltage to 1.200V now and check what happens. But I am not happy with this solution.

Which other board would you recommend around this price?

@Emily
    Quote Originally Posted by ASRock TSD - Emily View Post
    Dear Vakilando,

The latest BIOS of Z68 Extreme4 is P1.70.

But if your system have BSOD problem, we recommend you update BIOS L1.60B or L1.60G from below link to try.
    Thanks~
    Can you tell me what the difference in this BIOS is? I think someone said it just has the settings changed that are mentioned here. So this is not a solution for the problem. Is there a chance that there will be a Bios version, so that the Board works like it should? Or do we have to accept the Fixed Core Voltage etc.?
    Last edited by Vakilando; 09-26-2011 at 10:42 PM.

you can also put your problems on this link as well

**Official** Asrock Z68 Gen3 Extreme7 & Extreme4 thread - Page 9

And I just had *another* BSD , at offset +0.07v, I've now upped that to +0.08v.

All I was doing was browsing the net and moving the mouse to a different tab in Chrome.

Please join "Z68 Extreme4 BSOD" facebook page, so we can learn more together
    and decide about our further steps.

ASRock Z68 Extreme4 Motherboard BSOD/freezing issues | Facebook

From our few surveys, it seems that:

1. BSOD occur just on Win 7 64bit systems.
    2. It can happen with both SSD and HDD.
    3. It will happen with different momory sticks speed, CL and brand (FYI Asrock).
    4. Overall, BSOD of freezing will occur when using IGPU (on bord Intel 2000/3000 card).
    5. There isn't specific activity that causing bug. It can appear while browsing, gaming or watching DVB-T.

Please joing us to learn more and to decide together what we demand from Asrock after monthes that this bug doesn't has a reak solution using mobo stock voltage, OB IGPU and formal bios releases.

I wish Asrock will recognize and recall, before this will become to serios consumer web protest.

30 Pages of customers complaining. It's a real issue that we all suffers from.

It's a time to find a serios solution, Asrock.

Quote Originally Posted by copystuff View Post

The reason i put this link **Official** Asrock Z68 Gen3 Extreme7 & Extreme4 thread - Page 10 is because ket who is often in contact with Asrock says theres no problem so i think we should all let him know there is so please post on the link with your problems.

Please use this link for The first Asrock Extreme4
    http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/...issues!/page21

And this link for the Extreme4 Gen3
    http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/...-thread/page10
    Last edited by copystuff; 09-27-2011 at 03:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by copystuff View Post

Do you have to pay to use this board? BEcause I wanted to post here (**Official** Asrock Z68 Extreme4 thread. Share your experiences, OCs & tech issues!!) but didn't know how to register.. Now I see that there is something about 1$ and I don't know how to pay...
    Perhaps you could tell them about the Problem and link here?

No you dont just join up use these links depending on your board

Please use this link for The first Asrock Extreme4
    http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/...mp-tech-issues!

And this link for the Extreme4 Gen3
    http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/...xtreme4-thread
    Last edited by copystuff; 09-27-2011 at 07:13 AM.

Page 28 of 42 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast

Thread Information