Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 29 of 42 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: Asrock Z68 extreme 4 : BSOD A clock interrupt was not received ---

Default Re: Asrock Z68 extreme 4 : BSOD A clock interrupt was not received ---

Quote Originally Posted by copystuff View Post
    No you dont just join up use these links depending on your board

Please use this link for The first Asrock Extreme4
    http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/...issues!/page21

And this link for the Extreme4 Gen3
    http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/...-thread/page10
    Sorry, but i can't klick your links and when I try to post there I get:

Vakilando, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Links updated now sorry about that.

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianW View Post
    And I just had *another* BSD , at offset +0.07v, I've now upped that to +0.08v.

All I was doing was browsing the net and moving the mouse to a different tab in Chrome.
    Any other software that you install with your Windows 7 64bit?

Somehow my system has been running quite smoothly for almost 4 days now. So far so good. I can even see my Vcore running in low voltage, 0.96 during low processing and not causing BSOD or freezing.

This motherboard is causing me a big headache. As I'm not quite sure exactly where in the beginning causing this BSOD/Freeze.

Have you tried to contact to your local shop for warranty?

Cheers and I will keep updating my PC status...

Quote Originally Posted by iduosports View Post
    Any other software that you install with your Windows 7 64bit?
    Just the usual stuff: Google Chrome, Shark007 codecs, MS Office, iTunes, etc

Quote Originally Posted by iduosports View Post
    Have you tried to contact to your local shop for warranty?
    No, I purchased components from an online store, and it's too long after purchase now. And we all know the problem is intermittent, if I sent it back, they'd test it & come to the conclusion that nothing is wrong and then charge me for the privilege.

Dear all,

About Z68 Extreme4 BSOD issue, could you provide the detail model name of your memory for me?

It will help us for checking this issue.

Thanks for your help.

Have a nice day
    ASRock TSD
    Emily

Quote Originally Posted by ASRock TSD - Emily View Post
    Dear all,

About Z68 Extreme4 BSOD issue, could you provide the detail model name of your memory for me?

Thanks for your help.

Have a nice day
    ASRock TSD
    Emily
    Corsair XMS3 — 8GB Dual Channel DDR3 Memory Kit 1600Mhz @1.65V (CMX8GX3M2A1600C9) (2x4GB)

My memory is the same... coincidence?

Corsair XMS3 8GB Dual Channel DDR3 Memory Kit 1600Mhz @1.65V (CMX8GX3M2A1600C9) (2x4GB)

You already checked this when contacting your support on the last two monthes.

I'm sure it's not a memory issue, as we all using variety of memory modules.

My memory is verified by you: G.Skill F3-10666CL7D-8GBXH 2x4 1333Mhz CL7 1.5v.

My feeling it's an issue with this specific Extreme4 LAN or USB 3.0 driver/chipset on Win 7 64bit.

I havn't found one user reporting these BSOD and freezing issues occurs on Win 7 32bit
    or other Asrock Z68 motherboard (that uses different LAN and USB 3.0 chipset) with Win 7 64bit.

Dear all,

Thanks for your help.

Have a nice day
    ASRock TSD
    Emily
    Emily, thx. for your response. I really hope that Asrock could solve this issue.

My memory: 4GB x 2 modules Corsair Vengenance CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9 at default 1.50V.

Dear all,

Thanks for your help.

Have a nice day
    ASRock TSD
    Emily
    Corsair Vengeance 8GB Dual Channel DDR3 Memory Kit 1600Mhz @1.5 (CMZ8GX3M2A1600C8) 2x4GB white slot

Please help us, my rare bsod are becoming more frequently now (1 at day), and i use my new pc like before .....
    Last edited by Drakoniae; 09-28-2011 at 07:59 PM.

Page 29 of 42 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread Information