Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 30 of 42 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: Asrock Z68 extreme 4 : BSOD A clock interrupt was not received ---

Default Re: Asrock Z68 extreme 4 : BSOD A clock interrupt was not received ---

Quote Originally Posted by Namrur View Post
    You already checked this when contacting your support on the last two monthes.

I'm sure it's not a memory issue, as we all using variety of memory modules.

My memory is verified by you: G.Skill F3-10666CL7D-8GBXH 2x4 1333Mhz CL7 1.5v.

My feeling it's an issue with this specific Extreme4 LAN or USB 3.0 driver/chipset on Win 7 64bit.

I havn't found one user reporting these BSOD and freezing issues occurs on Win 7 32bit
    or other Asrock Z68 motherboard (that uses different LAN and USB 3.0 chipset) with Win 7 64bit.
    I think freezing and BSOD are two different things. Freezing to me only occured with Etron drivers 0.96,1.104 and 1.105 but 1.101 seems to be ok. With the other driver I got random freeze, freeze when I connected DVB-T Stick to it and freeze while copying data from USB device.
    ButPerhaps the BSOD is associated with USB 3.0 as well. But I have LAN device disabled in the device manager and get BSOD aswell... I really hope there will be a quick Solution. Because I'm a student and bought this components because I need a reliable System for my Diploma thesis and I'm really despaired now...

Kingston KHX1600C9D3P1K2/8G HyperX PnP DDR3-1600MHz 8GB 2-4GB
    http://www.kingston.com/hyperx/pnp/p...9D3P1K2_8G.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by ASRock TSD - Emily View Post
    About Z68 Extreme4 BSOD issue, could you provide the detail model name of your memory for me?
    G.Skill Ripjaws X F3-12800CL7D-8GBXH (2x4GB) DDR3

Quote Originally Posted by ASRock TSD - Emily View Post
    About Z68 Extreme4 BSOD issue, could you provide the detail model name of your memory for me?
    G.Skill RipjawsX
    F3-12800CL9D-8GBXL
    DDR3-1600 PC3-12800 4GBx2
    XMP CL9-9-9-24 1.5V

If that can help, you can find a report of the BSOD I got here: http://bogbert.fileave.com/report.html

Two weeks ago, I've set the VCore at 1.190V and haven't experienced any BSOD nor any freeze since then.
    But I consider that using a fix VCore is at best a temporary workaround, not an acceptable solution for the long term.
    So I'm looking forward to a proper fix provided by Asrock.
    Last edited by bogbert; 09-29-2011 at 03:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bogbert View Post
    If that can help, you can find a report of the BSOD I got here: http://bogbert.fileave.com/report.html

Two weeks ago, I've set the VCore at 1.190V and haven't experienced any BSOD nor any freeze since then.
    But I consider that using a fix VCore is at best a temporary workaround, not an acceptable solution for the long term.
    So I'm looking forward to a proper fix provided by Asrock.
    I have exactly the same codes:
    Asrock Z68 extreme 4 : BSOD  A clock interrupt was not received ----clipboard01-jpg
    Others should check it, too I think.
    Last edited by Vakilando; 09-29-2011 at 05:39 AM.

What voltage is it using for the onboard graphic chip? Take a look and click one it two clicks more than the voltage shown in auto,seeing it crashes when watching videos points to onboard gpu,manually set you dram voltage according to what's printed on your memory,either 1.5v or 1.66v

I got an e-mail from German ASrock support with an attached Bios V1.60g. They said they got it right from Taiwan.
    Is there a possibility to check if it is the same bios which is at their beta site before trying it?
    I uploaded the file: CLICK ME

And I have an other generell question about Vcore Voltage. Do you know a good article about it or can explain to me how it works?
    Because when I look at the graph for the load line callibration I see that the Voltage goes down when the load goes up. This seems strange to me.
    I would expect that a higer voltage is needed under load?!?
    Last edited by Vakilando; 09-29-2011 at 04:15 PM.

Just had another Bsod today after a week of running Bsod free but it went that quick i didnt catch the Bsod code.

Quote Originally Posted by copystuff View Post
    Just had another Bsod today after a week of running Bsod free but it went that quick i didnt catch the Bsod code.
    What did you changed in BIOS and what Version do you have? Try Bluescreenview to analyse your minidumps. There you can see error codes etc...

Page 30 of 42 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread Information