Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 6 of 42 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Asrock Z68 extreme 4 : BSOD A clock interrupt was not received ---

kick is offline Senior Member

Default Re: Asrock Z68 extreme 4 : BSOD A clock interrupt was not received ---

First.
    I dont really have much to add except Im happy enough with my Asrock board atm
    4.8 overclock and sufficient power/not too much heat so i can do a moderate overclock on my factory overclocked gx card...
    Well big swingin mickey for u Kick !.

2.Since there are some variations between z68 and p67 ,better responses will be from z68 owners.On that,dont expect too much response from the asrock tech team here.There is only one "paid responder"and replies are patchy .

3.Asrock are selling a huge amount of these boards,they are after all the 3rd highest volume sale supplier of boards after Asus and Gigabyte so its in their interest to get any problems sorted,whether its on the macro side (new bios releases) or micro side tech responses.
    There is some other asrock "tech response" site,its linked on the asrock main site,but there are even less replies than here.
    You need to check /google all possible links to your board/cpu/memory,Thats what I found even with my previous main gigabyte system.
    If you check gigabyte and asus forums you will find lots of "what a pos,Im never buying Asus/Gigabyte again" etc.

4. We are all non "dellopakardmatic" pc owners,kind of like car tuners..even posting here means you want a "custom pc" cos u have bought custom parts and want the most features/performance for your $/ that u can get and so "teething troubles" may go with the territory.
    Another 10 years I might just go with a "shock horror" dell and feck the overclock,its kinda less fun now that overclocks are officially sanctioned.
    It was much better when u could buy custom parts n "beat the dummy for half the price".

Oh as an aside , Id go for gskill mem above anything else . Its been good for me for like 6 years.
    Last edited by kick; 07-04-2011 at 04:06 PM.
    Current Systems:

Asrock p67 Extreme6.............. Gigabyte EP-45 UD3 ...................... Gigabyte 73 PVM S2
    Intel i5 2500k 4.8ghz................ Intel Q8400 3.8ghz......................... Intel D820 2.8ghz
    Zalman 10x cooler.................... Coolermaster V8............................ HP cooler
    8GB Gskill ripjaw ddr3.............. 4GB Gskill PI ddr2.......................... 4GB samsung ddr2
    60GB ssd/500GB HDD .............. WD 1TB hdd.................................... Seagate 160GB hdd
    GTX 460 1GB x2 SLI ................. Msi 9600GT 512MB(died) ........... Onboard gx
    Win7 64 ,750w psu(ocz)............ Win7 64 ,520w psu,seasonic...... Win XP pro ,400w psu

HEC 6A34 case . ....................... Jeantec R2 case............................ Packard Bell case

hoping to upgrade to http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/41/habicase.shtml
    http://www.flixya.com/video/140325/Animal-launching

Iam starting to think that problems is my OCZ Vertex 3 SSD. Why?

Well I don't get bluescreens, my minidump folder is empty. My computer just freeze up. Once on windows when doing some light operating and mostly on heavy load games,etc.

check the ocz forum, there is a firmware upgrade that resolve bsod problem because the ocz,
    but i don't have ssd so its different problem.

anyway i exchange the proc and try to change the voltage to auto again, and still bsod,
    but having manually set the voltage to 1.190 do fix it,, now i can left my comp running 24h/day

Quote Originally Posted by Ydinsieni View Post
    Iam starting to think that problems is my OCZ Vertex 3 SSD. Why?

Well I don't get bluescreens, my minidump folder is empty. My computer just freeze up. Once on windows when doing some light operating and mostly on heavy load games,etc.
    Last edited by Da_Man; 07-05-2011 at 02:13 PM.

Hi to all,
    yesterday i put on this system:
    Extreme 4, intel 2600k, ssd intel 510 (sata3 port), corsair vengeance 2x4Gb Cl8, graphic onboard.
    Today i plan to install windows7 U 64bit, I hope that all go well but i know my luck.
    I have a 2 questions about the problem mentioned in this topic: the default Vcore voltage is ?? is advise to change before installation to 1.190 ??
    Today i will try and give my opinion

try the auto setting (unless you want to overclock), if you have bsod then set the vcore manually to 1.190
    btw dont forget to change the storage mode ahci from ide, on the uefi before you install windows

Quote Originally Posted by Drakoniae View Post
    Hi to all,
    yesterday i put on this system:
    Extreme 4, intel 2600k, ssd intel 510 (sata3 port), corsair vengeance 2x4Gb Cl8, graphic onboard.
    Today i plan to install windows7 U 64bit, I hope that all go well but i know my luck.
    I have a 2 questions about the problem mentioned in this topic: the default Vcore voltage is ?? is advise to change before installation to 1.190 ??
    Today i will try and give my opinion

My config: Asrock Z68 extreme4, Intel Core i7 2600K, KHX1600C9D3P1K2/8G, Seasonic X-760, Win 7 64.

I tried a different voltage settings. Nothing helped. I get at least one blue screen or freezing in the day.
    If you try to use the same processor with motherboards from other manufacturers, write about the results.
    Primarily interested in:
    GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 - GIGABYTE - Motherboard - Socket 1155 - GA-Z68X-UD3H-B3 (rev. 1.0)

P8Z68-V - ASUSTeK Computer Inc. - Motherboards- ASUS P8Z68-V

P8Z68-V PRO - ASUSTeK Computer Inc. - Motherboards- ASUS P8Z68-V PRO

(using the Intel HD 2000/3000 as the primary adapter).

Guys~ I got the same problem-.-

CPU: i7-2600K @ 3.4G
    MB: Asrock Z68 EX4
    RAM: 4G-1333 * 4

BSOD:
    BCCode: 101
    BCP1: 0000000000000019
    BCP2: 0000000000000000
    BCP3: FFFFF88004D65180
    BCP4: 0000000000000002
    OS Version: 6_1_7601
    Service Pack: 1_0
    Product: 768_1

From I setup completed, I got 21 times BSOD and 1 suddenly shutdown until yesterday~
    Now I almost knew how or when it will happened@@

Try a heavy loading game and let the window keep on game but do nothing as idle.
    Soon you will get the BSOD, it obviously due to the mobo EX4 default BIOS voltage setting-.-

MAY I ASK you guys~ ARE YOU ALL USE INTEL HD on Board GPU?

I use it to 1 LCD, and 560-Ti to another LCD.

Any solutions now?

Yestarday like i said i have install windows 7 ut 64, i have tested a few hours but not with haevy applications and for now no bsod, but is to soon to say that all is ok...
    1 question: someone suggest me some applications to stress the system??
    I have an OT question: I have install seven and try to install the asrock drivers( lan-audio-vga-inf-usb3-intel RST) from site download but all give me error adn dont istall, so i install from cd drivers and was ok. I have try to update the drivers wich them downloaded but same error as first time... So I fault in same passage or the drivers from site have some problems ????

Sorry for my english and tks to have read this.

Dear all,

If you get the BSOD which means Vcore is too low, please kindly adjust "CPU Load-Line Calibration" to [Level 1] under BIOS for testing.
    ( BIOS/ OC Tweaker/ CPU Load-Line Calibration )

If any problem, please kindly let me know.
    Thanks!

Have a nice day
    ASRock TSD Emily

Thanks Emily.

Gonna give it a heavy testing whole day.

So this adjust vdroop right?

Page 6 of 42 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread Information