Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 8 of 42 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Asrock Z68 extreme 4 : BSOD A clock interrupt was not received ---

Default Re: Asrock Z68 extreme 4 : BSOD A clock interrupt was not received ---

Emily,

There is no option to set IGPU Voltage to fixed 1.25 V in OC Tweaker Voltage Control. The options are:

Auto
    -100 mV
    -50 mV
    +0 mV
    +50 mV
    +100 mV

I have the same problem! I bought all my parts in newegg.com about 2 weeks ago and since the first day I noticed this issue! Thank God I found this thread!

Here are my specs:

Asrock z68 extreme 4
    intel i7-2600k ==> running at stock speed
    16gb corsair vengance mem
    Windows 7 x64 Professional

My hard drive is a 2Tb samsung, I have to check if I have it connected to SATA 2 or 3, tell you guys later on. I have it in AHCI.

I mostly get this issue when running java applications or more importantly when running ubuntu x32 virtual machine using virtualbox! The computer either freezes or a BSOD with the clock interrupt error appears.

I will do the following things:

1- Upgrade to Bios 1.5
    2- Raise voltage to 1.2
    3- Pray everything works lol

Lets hope everything gets sorted out! Thanks guys!

I had the story with BSOD 101 clock interrupt and solved it successfully.

First, I had BIOS ver 1.40 and used build-in intel graphics (2600k CPU). I experienced the BSOD almost every day.

Then I tried to increase the CPU voltage but with no deal - BSODs continued to happen. Then, I've set +50mv iGPU voltage and this really solved my problem. No BSODs and freezed for a week. Then Asrock issued new BIOS 1.50 and I have updated it. All the settings went to default and I made no change to it. 5 or 6 days everything was OK. Then I bought new graphics card and all is OK till now.
    So, the problem solved with 1.50 BIOS. If you do not want to upgrade BIOS or upgrading does no help you, just set +50mv to igpu voltage setting in BIOS.
    OR buy new graphics card like I did.

The new BIOS does not solve the problem of blue screens. Changing the IGPU voltage does not help. Stable operation is possible only at a fixed CPU Core voltage. I installed 1.190.
    I am very unhappy with this motherboard. I never will buy Asrock.

Emily,

Yesterday, I had set iGPU to +100mv and set vcore to Auto for testing. I just had another BSOD stop x101 this morning. This is with BIOS 1.50.

I'm setting vcore to 1.19 again for stability.

Same here. I RMA'd the board and upgraded the BIOS to 1.5 but now instead of blue screen the system freezes and later on I see at the event viewer that this is the same critical error as before.
    I think it's MOBO related problem and I intend to go to the store and replace the board into another brand and the CPU.
    No more ASROCK for me. No comment from their support.

ok same situation for me:
    bios 1.50 all auto
    intel 2600k
    8gb corsair cl8
    ssd intel 510

during a normal starting of a program (asrock extreme tuning) : no bsod but a freeze with no possibility of reset , only power down... i hope that asrock can resolve this important iusse, if i have know of this.....

Experiencing same here but one of the others from the site has yet to experience it. Yesterday I updated the BIOS to most recent and increased VCore to 1.19 and have not had any freezing or BSOD, whereas prior I would get it every few hours.. Fingers Crossed...

Intel i7-2600K/8GB Crucial Ballistix PC3-1600/SSDs-Lots

Les@TheSSDReview
    Last edited by Les@TheSSDReview; 07-11-2011 at 04:01 AM.

I've been following this thread for a few weeks hoping to get some answers, but so far nothing. I also have the same random blue screen issues as everyone else here.

I don't have anything constructive to add, I've done everything everyone else here has (i.e. bios updates, voltage tweaks, etc). I just wanted to throw my hat in the ring with those who have problems.

I don't really want to go the dedicated graphics card route, but that seems to be the only available remedy. Would rather just replace the motherboard.

Hopefully someone finds some answers soon.

Dear ALL:

I solved the problem of BSOD x101 @ 4.0G OC, I think its due to IGPU make the Vcore unstable...
    Especially these are so many power saving system-.- CPU and mobo even OS win7.... "EVEN the OS win7 VGA power saving may effect IGPU?" I dunno...
    Everyone choose Z68 should use its IGPU + OC, so the situation will more complicated than H61 or P67

Now I going to 4.4 4.5 to test.... And I got the BSOD x124 x1E even x9C problem when I tune the setting-.-

only 2. items change in BIOS @ 4.0G:

"C3/C6 disabled"
    BTW, DRAM volt make it what show in BOX, not default.

But IF you want to OC more than 4.0G I set many item, I disable the IGPU and set my 2nd LCD to 560-Ti now....

Page 8 of 42 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread Information