Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: CPU Core Temp (VCORE) fixed in BIOS but seems to be auto in Tuner, Cpuid, etc

Default Re: CPU Core Temp (VCORE) fixed in BIOS but seems to be auto in Tuner, Cpuid, etc

Quote Originally Posted by kick View Post
    yeh Im a celeron 300a overclocked to 500 guy ,not the usual 300-450 overclock(depending on chip).
    I think it shortened the lifespan of the pc a bit but it was fun for a couple of years and the cooling fans werent much bigger than the cpu.
    Thats a 60%+ speed increase . I think intel realised their overengineering mistake.
    Those were the days :)

Default Re: CPU Core Temp (VCORE) fixed in BIOS but seems to be auto in Tuner, Cpuid, etc

so, now that I have a discrete graphics card, I'm assuming I can go back to the default bios settings for CPU, Speedstep/Turbo, C1e, etc? It seems that the stability/BSOD issues were only for those of us just using the on-board graphics of the CPU...

Thing is, I see on some other threads that people were still having issues even after Emily gave her technical support, but I followed her instructions and had no further BSOD's...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information