Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: K10N78FullHD-hSLI R3.0 onboard vga gpu heat too high

Question K10N78FullHD-hSLI R3.0 onboard vga gpu heat too high

I have trouble with K10N78FullHD-hSLI R3.0 onboard vga gpu heat too high and my screen end up full white so i had to reset pc power to loading up again then about an half hours again crash i been check speedfan from internet download the message i see onboard GPU 64c/148f and the cpu is fine so is onboard vga is faulty???

Default Re: K10N78FullHD-hSLI R3.0 onboard vga gpu heat too high

Have you changed something on the MoBo? It might have moved the heat-sink on the IGP which is why it is overheating.

Or are you overclocking? In the BIOS change everything to default settings and see if that helps.

You can buy an 80mm fan and ghetto-tie it on the IGP Heat-Sink. Also make sure you have a fan in the rear of the case pushing air out of the case.

Sorry what you mean ghetto-tie? i been serach of this cant find it, can you give me any link for this?
    And what is IGP is that you mean integrated graphics processor am i correct?
    Also i dont used overclocking just standerd normal

Thank you for your support

Ghetto-tie means tie a fan using threads or zip-ties, since it is on a place where it can't be screwed into. I had this Asrock MotherBoard which had an onboard graphics running ~500MHz, I had OCed it to 900MHz due to which it used to get pretty hot. So I took an 80mm fan and tied it on the IGP heat-sink to cool it down.

Yes, IGP means Integrated Graphics Processor.

Try tying a fan on the heat-sink and also check if the heat-sink is properly seated.

Thread Information