Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Lucid Virtu "Can't run with current GPU configuration" error, control panel won't run

Default Lucid Virtu "Can't run with current GPU configuration" error, control panel won't run

fixed
    Last edited by RRabbi; 08-08-2011 at 07:19 AM.

Default Re: Lucid Virtu "Can't run with current GPU configuration" error, control panel won't

Do you have the video card drivers installed.

You also need to check the BIOS. I know my ASUS has a option you have to enable to get it to work.

Default Re: Lucid Virtu "Can't run with current GPU configuration" error, control panel won't

fixed
    Last edited by RRabbi; 08-08-2011 at 07:19 AM.

I need help with this same problem, my gpu is a gtx 560 ti fpb and my mobo is a GA-Z68MA-D2H-B3 LGA 1155 Z68 mATX Intel Motherboard. What do I have to do to make this work?

For me... the problem was the onboard Intel GPU wasn't enabled under Device Manager (Control Panel, System ,etc). Check to make sure you see both GPU's enabled under your device manager.

I only see my nvidia card under Display Adapters, should I be looking somewhere else? If you want RRabi you and I could use teamviewer to solve this problem, lemme know.

Nope... Display Adapters is where it should be... Sounds like you need to install the drivers for the onboard GPU... Then the VIRTU control panel will load...

TheUSMale2 is offline Junior Member

Default Re: Lucid Virtu "Can't run with current GPU configuration" error, control panel won't run

Quote Originally Posted by RRabbi View Post
    fixed
    it's nice that you got it fixed but could you please share with the rest of us users on how you did it?

TheUSMale2 is offline Junior Member

waldo123, I would allow u to use teamviewer on mine to help me please.

Thread Information