Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: BIOS updates?

Default BIOS updates?

i have tried to contact asrock, various times, through forums, 3 times here and 3 times through email .. and now i am getting EXTREMELY impatient after not even getting a single reply .. not even once. support members reply to other questions i have, but blatantly ignore my requests, a message saying "we cannot disclose that information" or "in the next few weeks" or "all we can tell you is in a month" or some kind of validation, anything to let me know when to expect a decent working interface thats free of most of the bugs i am experiencing now :|.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE could i have some kind of answer or hear from other people that may have some idea or experiencing problems

THANKS GUYSSSS :) :) :)

Default Re: BIOS updates?

Strat using ASRock website if you want to contact their Support.

ASRock > Support Request Form

Default Re: BIOS updates?

sorry, i have to clarify, by emailing them, i meant through that support page you linked me to. my first time contacting them was about 6 months ago now, then i received an email of confirmation that they received it and would get back to me .. still waiting for 3 replies in total through that system ..

thank you for replying :)

Thread Information