Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: New USB3 utility available - version 3.02.19

Default New USB3 utility available - version 3.02.19

I believe that this was mentioned in another thread but I thought it wold be good to raise its visibility.

There is a new version of the XFast USB3.0 utility available on the Asrock website. New version is 3.02.19 put online 8/16/2011. Was in "beta" section, now in "download" section. New BIOS version L1.60G is still in beta.

I have previously asked Asrock tech support if they could/would setup a method for owners to register their e-mail addresses to get automated software update notifications. He told me, basically, "No." Don't know if other MB manufacturers do this, but Asrock customer support is falling way short of what I had hoped.

Default Re: New USB3 utility available - version 3.02.19

where?

will it work with z68 Fatal1ty Z68 Professional Gen3.. my one is red, this one are green

Quote Originally Posted by terrabyteone View Post
    will it work with z68 Fatal1ty Z68 Professional Gen3.. my one is red, this one are green
    Looking at Asrock's website, the version for the Fatal1ty Pro Gen3 is 3.01.14 (released 1/21/2011).

You can periodically check the website (www.asrock.com) to see if newer drivers, utilities and/or BIOS' become available. Go to "Products", then "Motherboard Series", then select your MB. You will see a "Downloads" tab on the left and that will show you what's available.

Don't know what you mean by "red" and "green."

I would also like to be able to subscribe to driver updates. This seems like a feature that would require minimal effort from ASRock to implement. Mailing list utilities are a dime a dozen on the web.
    i7-2600K 3.4G Quad-Core, G.SKILL Ripjaws X Series 16GB DDR3 1866, ASRock P67 EXTREME4 GEN3, NVIDIA GeForce GTX560
    LIAN LI PC-V1200B PLUS II tower, Antec TP3-650 PCU, 3 x Enermax UCTB12N TB Silence 120mm fans
    Focusrite Saffire 6 USB, M-Audio BX5a monitors, Rode NT1-A, Audio-Technica ATH-M50S
    Logitech Ultra-thin Illuminated Keyboard, Logitech Anywhere MX

saec is offline Junior Member

link not working

Try this:

ASRock > Products > Motherboard > Z68 Extreme4 > Download

I think we will just have to be patient while the bugs are worked out and be creative with workarounds. So far I haven't had to disable my USB 3 ports entirely in the Bios. I just have to be very careful what I plug into them.

Good luck, Gord

this one are green

Thread Information