Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Razer Copperhead is not compatible UEFI Extreme 6 P67? The boot is slow at times...

Default Razer Copperhead is not compatible UEFI Extreme 6 P67? The boot is slow at times...

I have an Asrock P67 Extreme 6 with an old razer copperhead, the UEFI can not use the mouse because the arrow is stuck in the middle of the screen.

I noticed that at boot time he stands still for a few seconds on screen asrock or a black screen appears before loading up the windows 7. I tried putting the mouse in USB 3.0 and while the boot is normal without getting stopped on asrock screen or black screen before loading windows 7. Is it the fault of the mouse that is not compatible? A future bios could fix this?

Sorry for my English

Tiago

Default Re: Razer Copperhead is not compatible UEFI Extreme 6 P67? The boot is slow at times.

Contact with Razer Support and ask for new firmware. My Logitech G5 work just fine.

Default Re: Razer Copperhead is not compatible UEFI Extreme 6 P67? The boot is slow at times.

Dear Tiago,

Please kindly provide your e-mail for me, I will send a beta BIOS to you for testing.

Thanks for your help.

Have a nice day
    ASRock TSD Emily

Thread Information