Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Lack of Marketing in India

Default Lack of Marketing in India

Hey Guys newbie Here,

Glad to be part of Such Heavy Tech Loaded forum.

This is complain, its a request, its suggestion to Asrock Team

Guys why u r not getting latest mobos in India?
    sadly in Market only G41 available which far more outdate for most enthusiast

Why we have been kept aside from using one of the finest Motherboard manufacturer's creativity?

Company's Authorised distributor are keen to Import Latest stuff but it has been reported that Asrock guys shown no interest.

If you guys would have marketed products here in India, I damn sure you would have able to compete Asus one of Highest selling boards today in India. Same thing for ur HTPC product.

Complain is Company's inability to spot one of Highest Growing IT Market in World & its none other than India. Today Most of the products we get at US price tag sometimes even cheaper. I speak to Main Authority of Distributor & its clearly said Asrock Not showing any sorts of Interest in Indian Market. Also previous mobos arrive 6months later so Consumer only get 2yrs of warranty against 3.

Suggestions is Take example of Cooler Master and Corsair, the way they marketed products, i still remember one used think 100th times before purchasing either as Price was way 2 high during initial stage. Now one spend cash buying 2-3 corsair ram sticks or getting basic cabinet without further thought. Obviously due to proper marketing, encouragement to resellers Prices slashed like hell. Learn something from it start investing.

Request is Asrock guys kindly look into matter seriously & i damn sure u won't regret, if u would have launch GEN3 Mobo the sell should have crossed 50 mark in a month or 2. Get in touch with Distributors in India, plan & start sending Z68 & 990 mobos we badly need it

Don't make us wait too long, do it before MSI step up with their Gen3 & other range

Hope to see positive reaction on this :)
    Last edited by curious_tech; 09-12-2011 at 11:26 PM.

Thread Information