Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: P67 Extreme 4 2.10 Update

Default P67 Extreme 4 2.10 Update

ASRock > Products > Motherboard > P67 Extreme4 > DownloadDid anyone update their P67 Extreme4 to BIOS 2.10? I am unable to POST successfully.

Default Re: P67 Extreme 4 2.10 Update

Hi,

I updated UEFI to version 2.10 few days ago and immediately experienced the problems. With my Logitech G510 I wasn't able to enter the bios. I used PS/2 keyboard to enter the bios but mouse movement was erratic. I managed to set legacy usb support hoping that this will do the trick with supporting usb keyboard. But, without the luck. I reverted back to uefi 2.0, sent mail to the support a week ago and still waiting for their response.

KR

Yes, I installed the 2.10 update yesterday and immediately had a similar problem at the UEFI setup. My problem was that with my Logitech G5 mouse, the cursor was FROZEN at the center of the screen. I could still navigate around the UEFI, to a limited degree, with the arrow and return keys, but there are certain things that cannot be reached that way. In troubleshooting, I tried an old crappy HP mouse that I had lying around, and THAT MOUSE WORKED, well, for about 30 seconds, and then the cursor and screen would FREEZE, requiring a power-off reboot. And of course, both mice work perfectly, once I'm into W7 Pro SP1.

It's a significant problem, which I did NOT have on p1.90. ASRock needs to fix this - SOON. I can't believe they didn't see it before release!
    Last edited by esstek; 09-26-2011 at 01:14 AM.

Good post. I appreciate it
    I tried an old crappy HP mouse that I had lying around, and THAT MOUSE WORKED, well, for about 30 seconds,

Thread Information