I have a P67 Extreme4 (B3), and recently upgraded my monitor to an Acer 23" monitor (DVI connection). For some reason, the UEFI (v2.00) screen has about 1 in. of black border around it. However, as soon as the Windows 7 login screen appears, the border disappears and the 1920 x 1080 is properly filled. I've carefully checked through and tried all of my Acer monitor configuration settings, as well as my GeForce 560 Ti FPB graphics card settings, and have been unable to find a way to eliminate the black border. I know there has been a similar problem for ATI/AMD video card users in Catalyst, but seeing as I'm using an Nvidia card, I'm at a loss as to what's going on.

Seeing as my monitor can properly fill a 1920 x 1080 HD screen in Windows 7 seems to indicate that it is not my monitor at fault, and I am wondering if perhaps the ASRock UEFI screen is currently unable to support a full 1920 x 1080 HD resolution? My previous monitor was a ViewSonic VX1940w, which (at 1680 x 1050) correctly showed the UEFI filling the screen.

Greg