Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I wish ASRock offer the support list of Mouse and Keyboard.

Default Re: I wish ASRock offer the support list of Mouse and Keyboard.

Dear Donthuis,

About MX518 mouse question, please kindly update BIOS P1.80 from below link to try.
    Link: ASRock > Synchronizing Web Database

If any question, please kindly contact me.
    Thanks!

Have a nice day
    ASRock TSD
    Emily

Dear dAve.A,

Due to we don't have Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard 4000 (UK) on our side, we test below keyboards with BIOS L1.15 and devices works normally.
    Microsoft Side Winder keyboard
    Microsoft wireless laser 7000 series keyboard
    Razer Black Widow keyboard
    Logitech G15 keyboard

Please kindly update Z68 Extreme4 Gen3 BIOS L1.15 from below link to try.
    Link: ASRock > Products > Motherboard > Z68 Extreme4 Gen3 > Download

Thanks!

Have a nice day
    ASRock TSD
    Emily

I can add one keyboard that does not work with P67 Extreme 4.
    The keyboard is a mecanical ( Cherry Red switch ) QPAD-MK85.

The computer hangs at bios when the keyboard is connected and USB Lecacy is enabled.
    If USB legacy is disabled, its not possible to enter bios.

Is it possible to have a bios fix on that issue ?

T i a.

Gorgeous

Dear Emily, this 1.80 version is already installed and is the same one that made me lose both my PS2 ports.
    The Logitech mouse MX518 is NOT used, either on PS2 or USB, so it is not an urgent issue for me. Clear CMOS tried on 7/2 as well: this brings NO improvement, so this 1.80 Version is to my opinion definitely a version to be shunned and forgotten.

Since both PS2 ports worked fine under 1.60, should I downgrade to this or try UEFI 1.70 instead? I found no negative feedback on 1.70 yet, but maybe there were some problems identified by your company leading to 1.80 :-D on

PS ASRock TSD does NOT react on my equivalent post on this issue, while you do... Thx!!! (Two other issues to TSD (e-SATA and AXTU system freezing behaviour) are more clear to me now because of this Forum and of lower priority, despite not being solved. e-SATA is supported by a Marvel-chip, maybe this is a driver issue, only partly to blame ASRock for and the AXTU facility delves deep into the system, which is always a bit tricky as far as system stability is concerned
    Last edited by Donthuis; 02-07-2012 at 05:37 PM. Reason: TSD info given earlier elaborated, ClearCMOS incl

Quote Originally Posted by ASRock TSD - Emily View Post
    Dear Donthuis,

About MX518 mouse question, please kindly update BIOS P1.80 from below link to try.
    Link: ASRock > Synchronizing Web Database

Thanks!

Have a nice day
    ASRock TSD
    Emily
    Not only removed Version 1-80 both my PS2 ports, my XP keeps on identifying multiple IDE-interfaces on both primary as secundary ports, with the standard dual channel driver as a natural extra to be installed. So in device mgr I've got 3 primary IDE's, 3 secondary and 3 dual channel PCI-IDE driver instances. But 890FX only supports a single IDE, so this is very strange indeed. Removing them and restart brings them back everytime.

Failing ANY reaction by ASRock TSD or Emily I returned to BIOS 1.60 and back were the two PS2 ports! Also the IDE-interfaces now only appear double in device manager, no longer triple. Acronis True Image 2011 also starts up correctly when I disable IDE/1394 temporarily in UEFI first, while my earlier True Image 2009 even works with IDE enabled. So now only this disappointing e-SATA behaviour on the Marvel port remains (I moved another internal HDD to AMD-SATA port).

I will close my contributions on UEFI/BIOS versions to this forum and only return if I can correct this bad Marvel e-SATA by some other means. UEFI apparently makes no difference... Since there are more references to bad Hotplug e-SATA performance for this MArvell 91xx SATA 6G series, I first found the very latest (WHQL) drivers, newer than ASRock provides: no change! Today I moved the external SATA-disk to an USB 3.0 enclosure. It was a backup disk anyway, so somewhat lower read and write performance is acceptable. Any disk that needs the highest speed should be mounted internally and connected to the AMD SATA 6G ports.

There lost of people wrestling with this Marvell ports and finding NO solutions.... :-[
    Last edited by Donthuis; 02-14-2012 at 11:15 PM. Reason: returned to BIOS 1.60 and stopped e-SATA usage

I also have keyboard problems.
    Asrock P67 Extreme 4 with the latest BIOS 2.10 does not POST with my Microsoft Sidewinder X4 keyboard, it just locks up.

Any fix for this ?

Thumbs down Re: I wish ASRock offer the support list of Mouse and Keyboard.

Good afternoon I'm having trouble recognizing my Logitech G510, Bios 1.12 works with the keyboard under DOS mode usually already back to Bios 1.15 the problem of not recognizing the keyboard, I have an ASRock Z68 Extreme 4 Gen3
    AeroCool BX-500 Evil Black l ASRock Z68 Extreme4 Gen3 l Intel Core i5 2500K l Antec Kühler H₂O 620 l MSI Nvidia Geforce GTX560Ti Hawk l 2x4G DDR3 1866 G.Skill Ripjaws X l SSD Intel 520 120G l HD Western Digital Caviar Black 1T 64mb Sata 3 l Logitech F710 l Pioneer DVR-S19L l SteelSeries Sensei l Logitech G510 l Dell u2311h l Fonte XFX 650W XXX Edition l Auzen X-Fi Forte l Logitech Orbit l Edifier E1100 Plus 2.1 l Sennheiser PC 330

My newmouse SenseiSteelseries does not work right, I can onlymove upand down
    AeroCool BX-500 Evil Black l ASRock Z68 Extreme4 Gen3 l Intel Core i5 2500K l Antec Kühler H₂O 620 l MSI Nvidia Geforce GTX560Ti Hawk l 2x4G DDR3 1866 G.Skill Ripjaws X l SSD Intel 520 120G l HD Western Digital Caviar Black 1T 64mb Sata 3 l Logitech F710 l Pioneer DVR-S19L l SteelSeries Sensei l Logitech G510 l Dell u2311h l Fonte XFX 650W XXX Edition l Auzen X-Fi Forte l Logitech Orbit l Edifier E1100 Plus 2.1 l Sennheiser PC 330

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information