Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: help me."installer can't find Atheros AR81 Family Ethernet controller on your system"

Default Re: help me."installer can't find Atheros AR81 Family Ethernet controller on your system"

I 2 have same problem, but unable to download drivers. When I clicks on link it shows as in image

Default Re: help me."installer can't find Atheros AR81 Family Ethernet controller on your system"

Quote Originally Posted by chrisg750 View Post
    Ok so I've downloaded the .zip and opened it, but where do I extract to? There is no setup file like the other .zip we downloaded before. I don't know where to put the files.

I've looked through previous posts and see that people said it did work, but no one mentioned where to put rhe files... As you stated before, I didn't know whether I should extract into the /system32 folder or /system32/drivers folder? Or Neither? I just want to be sure. Thanks again
    I am facing exactly the same problem but with windows 8
    The link for the drivers you have given is not reachable now .... please help

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information