Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Fatal1ty P67 Professional SLI Help please

Default Fatal1ty P67 Professional SLI Help please

(Sorry for my english first)

hi gentelmans i got ASRock Fatal1ty P67 Professional and 2 x evga gtx 570 .... i cenge the fens on them with 3 slots fan ARCTIC COOLING Accelero XTREME Plus II Fluid Dynamic VGA Cooler .. now i got from card 1 to card 2 only 5 mm distance (THEY R IN SLOT 2 AND 4 NOW) they r to close and i was thinking if i cenge second card to slot 5 i will got some space but im not sure if its ok

this is PCI e SLOT SPEC

3 x PCI Express 2.0 x16 slots (PCIE2/PCIE4: Single at x16 (PCIE2) / x8 (PCIE4), or dual at x8 (PCIE2) / x8 (PCIE4); PCIE5: x4 mode)

Default Re: Fatal1ty P67 Professional SLI Help please

If you move the second card into PCIE slot 5 it will run at a maximum of 4x, rather that the 16x of slot one (not in SLI) or the 8x of slot 1 and 3 (in SLI). I have my cards, two 560's, in slot 1 and 3 with stock fans and have no issues due to heat. I did however have to get a flexible SLI bridge since the provided ridged SLI bridge was to long. If you plan to overclock, move in small steps and use a monitor utility to check the temp of your cards. If they get to hot, then you need to rethink how far you plan to push the cards, or add fans. I don't do aftermarket cooling, so I have no advice on that, but do what you will.

Default Re: Fatal1ty P67 Professional SLI Help please

thnx for replay....i was afraid of that 4x on slot 5 ....my temps with stock fans was 63-65 c on first and 53-55 c on second now with this coolers i got 3-5 les on first one and 10-12 on second one ..... i don't wanna overclok for now but later for sure .

Thread Information