I hadconnected my PC with motherboard 880GMH/U3S3<u1:p></u1:p> through HDMI but whenI boot the computer it shows a few lines of BIOS information and then itproduces 5 beeps followed by one beep, black screen and the computer loadsWindows and seems to function normal. As an experiment I disconnected HDMI andreconnected again using d-sub. My PC booted up like it supposed to and gave meaccess to the UEFI (BIOS) features, so with d-sub connection I have a perfectrunning PC.

That takes me to my current problem, I have downloaded the latest drivers,updated my BIOS to 1.80, bought a new HDMI 1.4 cable but unfortunately when Iconnect through HDMI it gives me 5 beeps again and does not show me any UEFIoptions. So connecting through HDMI does not boot like it supposed to. Doesanybody else have got experiences connecting through HDMI and do I have a badmotherboard or should I change a setting somewhere?<o:p></o:p>

Motherboard: ASRock 880GMH/U3S3<u1:p></u1:p><o:p></o:p>
Processor: AMD FX-4100<u1:p></u1:p><o:p></o:p>
SSD: Mushkin MKNSSDCR60GB (connected on SATA 3 port withSATA-3 cable)<u1:p></u1:p><o:p></o:p>
RAM: G.Skill 8 GB DDR3-1333 Kit (2 times 4gb)<u1:p></u1:p><o:p></o:p>
DVD: Samsung SH-222AB (connected on SATA 2 port withSATA-3 cable)<u1:p></u1:p><o:p></o:p>
PC Case: MS-TECH LC-09B<u1:p></u1:p>I <o:p></o:p>
Screen: Samsung HD Ready TV connectedthrough HDMI. <u1:p></u1:p><o:p></o:p>