Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Possible Motherboard Issue

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia

Default Re: Possible Motherboard Issue

mine's not SLI, I have no idea about the solution.. you would think that if so many people are having this problem that ASRock would be able to find some sort of a fix.. If not i will be contacting where i purchased from and getting a different brand motherboard, never want to associate with this company again. Though it's not rational to be angry at faults, just the fact that they are currently doing nothing to help anyone with the problem makes me not want to bother buying their products again.. Also hard to believe that the ASRock tech support member has yet to post in any threads about this issue I've seen recently - Saw her viewing this thread about 4 days ago, and I never received an e-mail from her, or a reply here..
    Last edited by silverman; 02-27-2012 at 03:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by silverman View Post
    mine's not SLI, I have no idea about the solution.. you would think that if so many people are having this problem that ASRock would be able to find some sort of a fix.. If not i will be contacting where i purchased from and getting a different brand motherboard, never want to associate with this company again. Though it's not rational to be angry at faults, just the fact that they are currently doing nothing to help anyone with the problem makes me not want to bother buying their products again.. Also hard to believe that the ASRock tech support member has yet to post in any threads about this issue I've seen recently - Saw her viewing this thread about 4 days ago, and I never received an e-mail from her, or a reply here..
    I agree, Iīve seen alot of threads with similar problems both on this forum and on others, even local swedish forums. And most of the threads have lose ends och is ended with a return order of the motherboard.
    Would be realy nice of Asrock to atleast inform us what is happening, are they working on a solution, how long will it take and so on.

See my thread i found the solution for my problem today!

I dismounted the CPU to se if there was any problems with my pins, couldenīt find any but started to work!

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastian Eriksson View Post
    See my thread i found the solution for my problem today!

I dismounted the CPU to se if there was any problems with my pins, couldenīt find any but started to work!
    Thanks for the reply but unfortunately for me that made no difference :( just checked to see if it would work.
    I still have no idea why this useless company can't even reply to a tech support request, or even reply to my thread here... Apparently they don't care about their customers.

still no reply from ASRock 10 days later. Horrible company

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information