Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Please help me!

Red face Please help me!

My configuration:
    -Intel E5200 2,5 2 mb cahe ...whith artic cooler 7 pro
    -Asrock G31M-S
    -Ram 2x2gb dual chanel ddr2 800mhz Geil working on auto at 667 mhz
    -hdd sata 250 Wd 16mb
    -Hdd ide 160 Wd 8 mb
    -Power source rasurbo 550 ultra silent
    -video Hd 5670 Saphire
    System Windows 7 64 bit Ultimate

My problem i use the jumper oc 800 to 1066...everthing in bios on auto i don`t stop anithing...my Cpu boost to 3330 mhz ...everthing is oke in first day...i test with prime 95 12 hours...without an error...intel burn test 10 test on normal ...10 test on high no error PERFECT STABLE! and the temp ar maxim 45 * . Second day i test with intel burn test to make sure I`m stable...in test pc lost signal, computer even not post, remove components:ram, video ,etc i reset cmos and I put jumper on default 800 and everthing is working perfect normal.The question ,,With no signal and no bios post and the cpu working and no signal...I want to Oc e 5200 please help me ...Defaut pc working perfect 2 years old...Many thanks and sorry for my horrible English!!!
    Last edited by luandra; 02-29-2012 at 07:03 PM.

Default Re: Please help me!

Try to increase gradually and see where it hangs. Always check temperature. Try 12.5 x 240 = 3000MHz and watch the voltage with CPU-Z or another monitoring tool.

Question New question!Asrock G31M-S

Quote Originally Posted by DarKSeeD View Post
    Try to increase gradually and see where it hangs. Always check temperature. Try 12.5 x 240 = 3000MHz and watch the voltage with CPU-Z or another monitoring tool.
    Many thanks DarkSeed...The cpu voltaje can`t be adjusted stock 12,85, min 12,6 and max 13...A friend tell me to put ram 800 mhz an this change can stabilize te 800 to 1066 cpu jumper oc...The Fsb and pcie ar on auto pcie=100. ``The Speed Spectrum`` or ``Intel Speed step`` can cause no pc Post????...Sorry for the english.

Thread Information