So I was updating the board to BIOS 1.20 and was using the Instant Flash utility. It went through erasing and writing then shut off. Booted back up and now the debug LED displays one code '19' which means Pre-memory South Bridge initialization is started

Nothing to display as it is not getting to POST.

Any help would be appreciated. I have cleared CMOS by pulling the battery and I have pulled the cord and pressed the power button for a minute to make sure all power was gone.

I have 16 (2x(2x4)) gigs of Corsair Vengeance RAM in it. Model is CML8GX3M2A1600C9 and while not on the QVL I have seen this ram work in this exact board. The computer even booted up twice to windows and showed the full amount of RAM. I've tried a single stick in all slots individually and even no RAM at all. It still displays the same code. Which makes no sense as no sticks should give an entirely different code all together.

Other components include XFX Radeon HD 6870, Avermedia capture card and NZXT Fan Controller all in a Corsair Carbide 400R case.

I have not tried clearing CMOS by jumper as this happened on Sunday and no stores were open. I'll be swinging by Radioshack to pick up some jumpers tonight.

I never got to boot to windows after trying to update BIOS.