Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Winqual

Default Winqual

Hi There, I am doing a Windows Logo test on Windows 7 using G41m-vs3 and having problem with getting all the audio tests passed.Either I get the microhead phone to pass and the in line fails or the HD audio passes or fails.My desktop has front and rear panels.Please help

Lsdmeasap is offline GIGABYTE Guru

Default Re: Winqual

Why? Windows 7 has already been validated on that board for sure

I've tried to use those tools in the past and they always fail one way or another, and I think it is to do with the program and how difficult it can be to configure it. I've even seen MS pro's complaining about using it and not being able to test things properly.

So your failed tests could be due to the program itself, or you configuration. Or have you used that same test config on other setups and didn't have any issues? If you did, I'm not sure anyone here would be able to further advise you on this.

Really no need for testing like that though, windows 7 is years old and all boards out now are validated for windows 7 use.

Thread Information