Hello guys,how are you doing? I am new to these forums and was just wanting to know if anyone knows where I could get my hands on one of these. Its a 3-way sli bridge that spaces the cards one slot apart for better airflow. I have a motherboard capable of this but this is the only manufacturer that makes,but it appears its not for sale by itself. Any ideas?