Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Where is the Bios Update image for H67M-GE/THW?

Default Where is the Bios Update image for H67M-GE/THW?

I cannot even find that product on the asrock.com page, The following two that I found are almost the same:

H67M-GE
    H67M-GE/HT

But as their respective bios images differ, I'd suspect that the one for the H67M-GE/THW would be different as well.

There actually was a manual pdf file for H67M-GE/THW on http://download.asrock.com/manual/qig/H67M-GETHW.pdf , and Google still has it cached (click "Quick View", you can then also download the pdf), which allowed me to compare it to the aforementioned 2 motherboards(' manual pdfs). They are almost identical to the H67M-GE/THW, but not exactly.

I don't want to risk "bricking" my board (not sure if that's even possible, maybe the "Instant Flash" tool will create a backup that I could use to recover in case of problems, will check that).

Any ideas?

Default Re: Where is the Bios Update image for H67M-GE/THW?

Quote Originally Posted by hrnyt View Post
    H67M-GE
    H67M-GE/HT
    [Update]
    I put the BIOS images for both GE and GE/HT on a USB drive (both the downloaded zip files as well as the unzipped files), but the "Instant Flash" tool said it could not find an image. (Which is different from the "could not find medium" or similar message if I do not have the usb drive connected, so it is at least looking at the drive contents before complaining it can't find an image, I suppose)

Thread Information