Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: A75M-ITX Motherboard w A6-3500, HDMI Output not working - Defective?

iConformed is offline Junior Member

Question A75M-ITX Motherboard w A6-3500, HDMI Output not working - Defective?

Hello all,

I pieced together my new HTPC this weekend, all of the build seemed to be going perfect till it came to video . I really hope someone can help, getting everything tucked into this case nicely I really don't want to pull it out to RMA, would be PITA . All of my machine specs are in my details, in short I have ASRock A75M-ITX/AMD A6-3500 (no OC) and Corsair Vengeance 8GB Low-Profile 1.35v PC3-12800 running @ 1866mHz (passes MEMtest fine, stable).

When I initially installed Windows and setup/installed drivers, I had to use the onboard VGA since HDMI wasn't displaying. I figured the bios probably just needed an update so I waited till after setting up to try and fix. I flashed current bios, v1.50, and also updated ATI drivers for "Vision" to latest. Within management, HDMI is loaded properly with correct drivers and is Enabled. When going into "Playback devices", HDMI Audio Output is listed but says "Not Detected".

I have tried 2 different HDMI cables, both tested working. I've also tried inputting the HDMI through my Denon AVR1612 receiver as well as HDMI connected directly to my TV inputs. Nothing seems to be working, and I have been going to "Detect Display" whenever I change anything to see if output device will detect (only shows VGA monitor). Wondering if maybe I'm missing something, HOPING, since it seems to send some signal for 20 seconds (blank screen on TV) then goes to blue screen where it states "No video signal".

Any help would be appreciated a ton!

Exclamation Re: A75M-ITX Motherboard w A6-3500, HDMI Output not working - Defective?

Hi there!

I'm having the same exact issue. Have you been able to resolve this already?

Thanx

Default Re: A75M-ITX Motherboard w A6-3500, HDMI Output not working - Defective?

I have had the same board for a few months but today it says High Definition audio device not plugged in so looks like i will be returning my board soon after a few more tests hopefull for a refund so i can get a better make

Default Re: A75M-ITX Motherboard w A6-3500, HDMI Output not working - Defective?

Was the problem solve by any one of you?

Thread Information