Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Game Blaster Sound Card not detected in Windows 7

Exclamation Game Blaster Sound Card not detected in Windows 7

First let me tell you my specs. I have an ASRock X79 Extreme9 motherboard that came with the game blaster card. I have a core i7 3930k, 16gb of ram, a 7850, and other unimportant stuff. So the other day, I ran into a problem. The sound card processor thingy on the game blaster is not detected. The Ethernet is detected, though, on the game blaster. Please help. I don't know what to do.

dayslepr is offline Junior Member

Default Re: Game Blaster Sound Card not detected in Windows 7

Quote Originally Posted by dyl421421 View Post
    First let me tell you my specs. I have an ASRock X79 Extreme9 motherboard that came with the game blaster card. I have a core i7 3930k, 16gb of ram, a 7850, and other unimportant stuff. So the other day, I ran into a problem. The sound card processor thingy on the game blaster is not detected. The Ethernet is detected, though, on the game blaster. Please help. I don't know what to do.
    I had the same problem with my Asrock Extreme 6/GB motherboard
    Move Game Blaster to bottom PCI-Express slot, restart and load drivers from motherboard install CD.

Quote Originally Posted by dyl421421 View Post
    I am having the exact same problem on the Asrock X79 Extreme6/GB. The ethernet port works but the sound card is not being detected. I can not even install the creative drivers as it is not detecting it. The ethernet port works on the game blaster just fine. Since I have the Extreme 6/GB, there is only 1 PCI-E 1x slot, so I am not even to move it to any other slot. Does anyone have a solution to this problem? Thanks.

Hey were u guys able to fix the problem of your soundcard not getting detected.

Kindly help if the problem has been fixed for u guys.

I am having this same problem.. Any fix?

Ok I figured this out, it needs to be plugged into the tiny bay 3, otherwise it wont be detected.
    Good Luck.
    Angel

go to bios southbridge enable onboard sound auto gamblaster led save on exit make sure gamblaster is in bottom pci-e slot install driver from disk.

I'm still having trouble, I've moved it to every pcie slot avaiable even the x16 ones and it still only works with the ethernet, no sound. Windows automatically installs it as microsoft high definition drives, even with onboard audio disabled, the thing is, when installing it from the disk manually using device manager, windows tells me the best drivers are all ready installed.

Thread Information