Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: Asrock Extreme6/GB Game Blaster slows boot time by 50 seconds

Default Asrock Extreme6/GB Game Blaster slows boot time by 50 seconds

ASRock Extreme6/GB - I have a Samsung 830 256GB SSD. When I install the supplied game blaster card in the 4th slot as mentioned in the manual, Windows 7 Ultimate takes 1:12 seconds to boot to the desktop. This is with and without the GB case as listed in the instructions included with the card. This is with and without the GB driver installed. Pop out the card and Windows 7 boots in 17 to 20 seconds to the desktop. The card does work when installed. The boot delay is unacceptable though and I have to use the onboard sound.

I have e-mailed Asrock 2X on their tech support web page with no reply.

Anyone have any idea why the card is hosing boot time so badly?

Default Re: Asrock Extreme6/GB Game Blaster slows boot time by 50 seconds

I've got the same problem. and Asrock support is non existent... I've emailed them like 5 times and havnt gotten a reply at all. This is now over a course of 5 months...
    |3930k@4.6ghz|AsrockExtreme9|16gigVengence|LianLiA 71|CustomTripleExternalWaterbox|HCP1200watt|3x27"|2x6990cfx|120gbVertex3+256gbSupertalentSSD|48Tb|G19|RAT9|Lo gitechZ5500|LogitechG35|

Default Re: Asrock Extreme6/GB Game Blaster slows boot time by 50 seconds

Thanks for the info. Please let me know if you find a solution for the Game Blaster. I bought this motherboard because it included the GB. I could have purchased the same board without the GB for less. ASRock - you need to address your significant lack of response for tech support!

Thread Information