Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: RAM Compatibility Check - Fatal1ty Z68 Professional Gen3 and Team Elite 8GB DDR3 Memory

BigKahuna is offline Junior Member

Default RAM Compatibility Check - Fatal1ty Z68 Professional Gen3 and Team Elite 8GB DDR3 Memory

Aloha everyone,

This is my first post so forgive me if I'm doing it in the wrong spot. I am in the process of completing my Fatal1ty Z68 Professional Gen3 rebuild and wanted to know if the following memory is compatible with this awesome looking motherboard.

The specs can be found here: Newegg.com - Team Elite 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333 (PC3 10600) Desktop Memory Model TED38192M1333HC9DC

At a promotional price of $34 per set, it would be nice to get two sets and have a total of 16GB for under $68.

Thanks in advance!
    BigKahuna

BigKahuna is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up Re: RAM Compatibility Check - Fatal1ty Z68 Professional Gen3 and Team Elite 8GB DDR3 Memory

Quote Originally Posted by BigKahuna View Post
    Aloha everyone,

This is my first post so forgive me if I'm doing it in the wrong spot. I am in the process of completing my Fatal1ty Z68 Professional Gen3 rebuild and wanted to know if the following memory is compatible with this awesome looking motherboard.

The specs can be found here: Newegg.com - Team Elite 8GB (2 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333 (PC3 10600) Desktop Memory Model TED38192M1333HC9DC

At a promotional price of $34 per set, it would be nice to get two sets and have a total of 16GB for under $68.

Thanks in advance!
    BigKahuna
    Just a quick follow-up...the above mentioned RAM is compatible with the Fatal1ty Z68 Professional Gen3. Also, today is the last day to take advantage of the 15% promotional coupon which bring the total price of 16GB for under $68 including shipping.

Thread Information