Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: ASRock Z77 Fatal1ty Pro - Installing Drivers = Freezing!

Default ASRock Z77 Fatal1ty Pro - Installing Drivers = Freezing!

Hey,

I've just done a fresh Windows 7 install and I'm installing the Driver CD that came with my motherboard but once the disk get to installing the LAN Driver it just freezes and then I loose all functionality of my PC and need to hold the power button down to shut the PC off. I've tried installing Windows several times but the exact same problem is happening every time, If I reboot my PC after the crash with the Driver disk still in the drive it starts back where it froze and freezes again within seconds, the same goes for when I boot up the system normally and then insert the disk....... does anyone have any ideas on what the problem could be because I've had nothing but trouble with this motherboard :(

XIII

WilliamM2 is offline Junior Member

Default Re: ASRock Z77 Fatal1ty Pro - Installing Drivers = Freezing!

Possibly a bad disk. Have you tried just downloading the drivers from Asrock's website?

Default Re: ASRock Z77 Fatal1ty Pro - Installing Drivers = Freezing!

disable usb3 tempary+blegacy support for 2+3 usb.. install + then re+enable+ install those drivers

Thread Information