Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Asrock Z77 Pro3 and Sapphire HD 7850 OC PCI-E 3.0 slot problem - no signal/output

boran_blok is offline Junior Member

Default Re: Asrock Z77 Pro3 and Sapphire HD 7850 OC PCI-E 3.0 slot problem - no signal/output

The problem for me is that my supplier has penalty clauses if I RMA a working part.

I think both the card an mobo are working on themselves, but that there is a compatibility problem between the two.

So if I RMA my working card I will most likely have to pay around 22 euros and get the same card back.
    I will however discuss this with the supplier.

kapo is offline Junior Member

Default Re: Asrock Z77 Pro3 and Sapphire HD 7850 OC PCI-E 3.0 slot problem - no signal/output

Hello everybody,

The same problem:
    Z77 pro3 and sapphire 7850 1Gb and only working at gen1 speed.

In AUTO mode mobo don't recognise the GPU and the only way to do it is selecting the gen1 option. Obviously GPU-Z indicates that bus interface is working at 1.1

Something curious: If i select the option of gen2 mobo detects the GPU but don't detects the SATA ports.

Someone has solved this??

TTkiraTT is offline Junior Member

Hi i'm having the same problem computer used to work fine like a year suddenly computer turned off and its like PCI express slot stop giving signal or something tried differents video cards i have a GTX 570 GeForce and tried a GTS 250 That actually works and still nothing i clean the case every 2 weeks so is actually clean pls need help :S cant use the video card and it works :S tested it pls!!

synack is offline Member

Quote Originally Posted by TTkiraTT View Post
    Hi i'm having the same problem computer used to work fine like a year suddenly computer turned off and its like PCI express slot stop giving signal or something tried differents video cards i have a GTX 570 GeForce and tried a GTS 250 That actually works and still nothing i clean the case every 2 weeks so is actually clean pls need help :S cant use the video card and it works :S tested it pls!!
    If it worked for a year then stopped.. it's not the same issue. You probably have something defective. could be power supply, cpu, motherboard, ram etc... but you havent given us enough to go on. You should start a new thread and provide as much detail about what is, and is not working. eg: fans spinning? lights turn on? etc.

TTkiraTT is offline Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by synack View Post
    If it worked for a year then stopped.. it's not the same issue. You probably have something defective. could be power supply, cpu, motherboard, ram etc... but you havent given us enough to go on. You should start a new thread and provide as much detail about what is, and is not working. eg: fans spinning? lights turn on? etc.
    Ty for replying i already started a new post with this i posted every information about the problem...EVERYTHING and no. something is not broken just motherboard has issues, i know this brother i tested this few days all my gear in another computer.. Asrock support is pretty sad actually they have no idea about they products how to actually works or problems, not saying they are bad just support is careless provided all my info in spects man computer is still working just pci Exptress stops working :)! simple as that

Have also encountered this problem with a gigabyte 7850 2GB card; no signal etc. After reading through this I am going to set my PCI-e slot to gen 1 as gen 2, gen 3 & auto do not work.

I have the same problem with my new MSI gtx 760 twin frozer. No signal in the pci express 3.0 port. The card works in the second pci express slot but with reduced bandwith. The Asrock support sent me a beta bios update 2.00a. Unfortunately I am not able to install the update. The update process does not even start in uefi. Will a cmos reset help in this case? I need to install this update to exclude a hardware error of the gtx or the mainboard. I asked the support for a windows installer update file. Perhaps that willwork.

Seems that many people have problems with pci-e and asrockboards.

Did anyone fix the issue in the meanwhile?

thx

Today I bought Gigabyte Radeon R9 270 OC 2 Gb ... same problem with this **** motherboard .... Why Asrock ? - shame on you !!!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information