Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 34

Thread: copy of Bios 1.21 needed for Asrock 945GCM-S




  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    republica dominicana
    Posts
    3

    Default Re: copy of Bios 1.21 needed for Asrock 945GCM-S

    and as this version is installed by Windows or Command

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Venezuela
    Posts
    2

    Default Re: copy of Bios 1.21 needed for Asrock 945GCM-S

    Quote Originally Posted by incognitox View Post
    I used AFUWIN to update with this one, here you go: 945GCMS1.21
    Hi did it work? Did your motherboard recognize the video card after this update?

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    republica dominicana
    Posts
    3

    Default Re: copy of Bios 1.21 needed for Asrock 945GCM-S

    Quote Originally Posted by jvirla View Post
    Hi did it work? Did your motherboard recognize the video card after this update?
    yes, of course it worked out, I'm using my video card without problems

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Venezuela
    Posts
    2

    Default Re: copy of Bios 1.21 needed for Asrock 945GCM-S

    Quote Originally Posted by elcape04 View Post
    yes, of course it worked out, I'm using my video card without problems
    Ok thanks, one last thing, did you use AFUWIN or AFUDOS?

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    indonesia
    Posts
    1

    Default Re: copy of Bios 1.21 needed for Asrock 945GCM-S

    can you send me a copy of this bios, a search everywhere but not found this bios...
    send this to my email please : fajar_hariadi@yahoo.co.id

  6. #16
    mk-delta is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3

    Default Re: copy of Bios 1.21 needed for Asrock 945GCM-S

    Hello,

    i know, his is an older thread. But i need your help:

    iīve got an asrock 945gcm-s and i bought a sapphire r7 240. i didnīt know that this ist not a good combination if you havenīt the BIOS 1.21 beta...

    can you send me this BIOS please ? Iīve got a version, but it seems itīs only the bare BIOS File whitout any tool or instruction...

    i thank you very much


    best regards

    matthias




    please use this adress: mk-delta@gmx.de or the mail-adress, i used at the registration...

    thanks a lot....
    Last edited by mk-delta; 10-30-2015 at 01:55 AM. Reason: i forgot the mail-adress....

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,675

    Default Re: copy of Bios 1.21 needed for Asrock 945GCM-S

    mk-delta, so you have the file named "945GCMS1.21" , correct?

    That is the DOS flashable BIOS file.

    You can grab the DOS 1.20 BIOS file found on your MB's download page and extract the AFUDOS.EXE flasher from it to go along with the file you already have.

    Assuming the file you have is good and not corrupted(fingers crossed) , if you follow the instructions found at THIS ASRock link you shouldn't have any problems.

    If you'd prefer to check file sizes and CRCs prior, which is a good idea, here's the size and CRC's for the known good one I have here:

    Size:
    524,288

    CRCs:
    CRC32: 2a345d7c
    MD5: 93199f222cf85cb4bc99af439d3fb326
    SHA-1: efe0b8867dba5b0e077660fed58375fbfff416b4
    #1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
    ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

    #2 - G.Skill RAM Configurator for your boardSamsung Memory for your boardLatest AMD Chipset Drivers/WindowsLatest AMD Graphics Drivers/WindowsLatest Intel Drivers

    #3 - Please use the eXtreme Outer Vision Power Supply Calculator found HERE to determine if it might be your PSU at issue.
    ____Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

  8. #18
    mk-delta is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3

    Default Re: copy of Bios 1.21 needed for Asrock 945GCM-S

    Quote Originally Posted by - wardog - View Post
    mk-delta, so you have the file named "945GCMS1.21" , correct?

    That is the DOS flashable BIOS file.

    You can grab the DOS 1.20 BIOS file found on your MB's download page and extract the AFUDOS.EXE flasher from it to go along with the file you already have.

    Assuming the file you have is good and not corrupted(fingers crossed) , if you follow the instructions found at THIS ASRock link you shouldn't have any problems.

    If you'd prefer to check file sizes and CRCs prior, which is a good idea, here's the size and CRC's for the known good one I have here:

    Size:
    524,288

    CRCs:
    CRC32: 2a345d7c
    MD5: 93199f222cf85cb4bc99af439d3fb326
    SHA-1: efe0b8867dba5b0e077660fed58375fbfff416b4


    Hello wardog,

    i thank you very much for this information. Yes, itīs the File named 945GCMS1.2. I used your CRC-Datas to check the Version. But the size is not 524,288, itīs smaller. I think, it is a corrupted File,i found it on an other internetpage.

    But this morning Fajar Haridari (heīs also a member of tweaktown) send me a new File with all Tools and an instruction


    I thank you (and Fajar) for you help an wish you a nice weekend :) I try to solve the Problem with my Mainboard an the Sapphire R7 Card. I will give you an answer on monday :)


    Best Regards

    mk-delta

  9. #19
    mk-delta is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3

    Default Re: copy of Bios 1.21 needed for Asrock 945GCM-S

    Hello wardog,

    it works :) :) :)

    I thank you (and Fajar) very much for your help. The Videocard is working without any Problems :)

    Greetings

    Matthias

    Quote Originally Posted by mk-delta View Post
    Hello wardog,

    i thank you very much for this information. Yes, itīs the File named 945GCMS1.2. I used your CRC-Datas to check the Version. But the size is not 524,288, itīs smaller. I think, it is a corrupted File,i found it on an other internetpage.

    But this morning Fajar Haridari (heīs also a member of tweaktown) send me a new File with all Tools and an instruction


    I thank you (and Fajar) for you help an wish you a nice weekend :) I try to solve the Problem with my Mainboard an the Sapphire R7 Card. I will give you an answer on monday :)


    Best Regards

    mk-delta

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,675

    Default Re: copy of Bios 1.21 needed for Asrock 945GCM-S

    Quote Originally Posted by mk-delta View Post
    Hello wardog,

    it works :) :) :)
    That's good news Matthias. Thanks for letting us know.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •