Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: copy of Bios 1.21 needed for Asrock 945GCM-S

Default Re: copy of Bios 1.21 needed for Asrock 945GCM-S

Never flash a MB BIOS from within windows.

This is the DOS flashing file so you'll need AFUDOS.EXE which can be obtained in the 1.20 file found on this MB's download page.

Then follow the below instructions, also found on this MB's download page:: ASRock - BIOS Upgrade Instruction
    #1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
    ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - G.Skill RAM Configurator for your boardSamsung Memory for your boardLatest AMD Chipset Drivers/WindowsLatest AMD Graphics Drivers/WindowsLatest Intel Drivers

#3 - Please use the eXtreme Outer Vision Power Supply Calculator found HERE to determine if it might be your PSU at issue.
    ____Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

Linuxfan is offline Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by - wardog - View Post
    I've uploaded 1.21 to ZippyShare for easier distribution for those that require it.

Zippyshare.com - 945GCMS1.rar

Enjoy.

Hi Wardog,

I'm also in need of the Beta 1.21 BIOS for the ASRock 945GCM-S motherboard so that it will recognize my PowerColor PCIe Radeon HD5450 2 Gig RAM video card. I'm setting this up as a home theater PC for a friend of mine and I need the motherboard to see the PCIe video card so I can use the HDMI output to run to his plasma HDTV. Could you either PM me with a link to the 1.21 bios or post a message with a link?

Thanks very much. Both my friend and I really appreciate it.

--- Linuxfan

Quote Originally Posted by Linuxfan View Post
    Hi Wardog,

I'm also in need of the Beta 1.21 BIOS for the ASRock 945GCM-S motherboard so that it will recognize my PowerColor PCIe Radeon HD5450 2 Gig RAM video card. I'm setting this up as a home theater PC for a friend of mine and I need the motherboard to see the PCIe video card so I can use the HDMI output to run to his plasma HDTV. Could you either PM me with a link to the 1.21 bios or post a message with a link?

Thanks very much. Both my friend and I really appreciate it.

--- Linuxfan

NP, I just re-upped it.

#1 - Please, when seeking help, enter the make and model of ALL parts that your system is comprised of in your Signature, or at least the model #'s in your System Specs, then "Save' it.
    ____If you are overclocking, underclocking, or undervolting any parts, informing us of this and their values would prove beneficial in helping you.

#2 - G.Skill RAM Configurator for your boardSamsung Memory for your boardLatest AMD Chipset Drivers/WindowsLatest AMD Graphics Drivers/WindowsLatest Intel Drivers

#3 - Please use the eXtreme Outer Vision Power Supply Calculator found HERE to determine if it might be your PSU at issue.
    ____Consider your PSU to be the foundation from which all else is built upon. Anything built upon a weak foundation is poorly built.

Linuxfan is offline Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by - wardog - View Post
    NP, I just re-upped it.

Thank you,wardog. The new BIOS worked like a charm and I can now use the HDMIport on the PowerColor AMD 5450 video card. My friend will bedelighted with his Linux home theater PC.
    TweakTown and you to the rescue.Thanks again!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information