Please report all spam threads, posts and suspicious members. We receive spam notifications and will take immediate action!

Thread: ASRock Z68 Extreme 4 Gen3 Not Works Logitech F710

Angry ASRock Z68 Extreme 4 Gen3 Not Works Logitech F710

Good for the third time this motherboard lets me down when it comes to peripheral with it, already had problems with the keyboard and mouse Logitech G510 Steelseries Sensei that did not work for nothing and now is the time of my control F710 Logitech is not recognized because of incompatibility, I'm really pissed with ASRock, may be the third largest seller of motherboards, but the support item is found wanting, already makes more than one month that I have no response from their support, I'm almost throwing away this and buying a motherboard that works perfectly decent, here's all updated, bios drivers, Windows and yet still having trouble.
    Last edited by RockmanX; 06-25-2012 at 01:37 AM.
    AeroCool BX-500 Evil Black l ASRock Z68 Extreme4 Gen3 l Intel Core i5 2500K l Antec Khler H₂O 620 l MSI Nvidia Geforce GTX560Ti Hawk l 2x4G DDR3 1866 G.Skill Ripjaws X l SSD Intel 520 120G l HD Western Digital Caviar Black 1T 64mb Sata 3 l Logitech F710 l Pioneer DVR-S19L l SteelSeries Sensei l Logitech G510 l Dell u2311h l Fonte XFX 650W XXX Edition l Auzen X-Fi Forte l Logitech Orbit l Edifier E1100 Plus 2.1 l Sennheiser PC 330

Thread Information